• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kelly lost 12lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
England defender Kelly on ice cream diet after losing stone in weight from mystery bug

PUBLISHED: 21:05 GMT, 23 June 2012 | UPDATED: 21:05 GMT, 23 June 2012

Liverpool defender Martin Kelly, a controversial choice to replace Gary Cahill in England's Euro 2012 squad ahead of Rio Ferdinand, is on the mend since losing nearly a stone in weight after falling ill in Poland during the tournament.
Kelly, usually a strapping 6ft 3in and weighing 13-and-a-half stone, lost more than 12lb due to the mystery bug, which explained his peaky countenance while sitting on the England bench during their group games.

article-0-139C9CB9000005DC-564_468x310.jpg

But now feeling better and able to train fully, 22-year-old Kelly is piling the pounds back on - with the assistance of extra helpings of ice cream.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eu...ream-diet-hit-mystery-diet.html#ixzz1yec5yUtj

He doesn't look himself there.

He's normally well strapping. He should be eating better shit than fucking ice cream to put it back on though, that's a joke I hope.

For a 6ft 3, 13 and a half stone man, he doesn't use his size and power anywhere near enough on the pitch.

For a 6ft 3, 13 and a half stone man, he doesn't use his size and power anywhere near enough on the pitch.
The lad has bags of potential, and has performed admirably in his first 1.5 seasons with us.
I hope, and believe, he'll be a mainstay in our defense for the next decade. He's our outstanding youth player (first to come out of there and perform at this level in what, 10 years?), and he's taller and quicker than Carra.
Give him a chance to gain more experience and he'll be great, I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom