• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ken Hirst born July 1923 - supported LFC for 90 years !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portly isn't far behind. You can find his time split between here and the Littlewoods lingerie section of their website.

And staring at pictures of Christine Aguilera.

It was Lady Gaga.. i just went down memory lane. So many gone but not forgotten posters sacrificed for the greater good.

Who was it kept seeing Christina Aguilera everywhere?

Or am I making that up in my head?

Who was it that Vlad fell out with? Was someone that's since left?

I thought he just left because it was getting harder for him to find the time (or maybe the interest?) to post.

Wonder if he had his usual bet last season on the blueslime going down. Won't be a happy bunny if he did.

Too many glasses of Shiraz too late in the evening, I suspect.

That’s entirely possible.

I am drinking a delicious 2019 Clonakilla Shiraz Viognier from Canberra at the minute along with Black Opal Wagu Scotch Fillet - both of which are delightful and fucking expensive - but it was my birthday the other day and this is the end of a week long celebration.

That’s entirely possible.

I am drinking a delicious 2019 Clonakilla Shiraz Viognier from Canberra at the minute along with Black Opal Wagu Scotch Fillet - both of which are delightful and fucking expensive - but it was my birthday the other day and this is the end of a week long celebration.

Happy belated birthday and many of 'em.

I thought he just left because it was getting harder for him to find the time (or maybe the interest?) to post.

Wonder if he had his usual bet last season on the blueslime going down. Won't be a happy bunny if he did.

Ah, maybe it was just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom