• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Khan Fight Tonight...

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Anyone else watching this?

I wouldnt be if I had to pay, of course, so I understand not many of you will be.

Anyone else hoping he gets his arse handed to him on a plate again? I really cant stand the arrogant little fucker.

Re: Kahn Fight Tonight...

I dont like him either. Hes a jeb end.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=34776.msg907993#msg907993 date=1247933379]
No love for Amir on SCM then. Nice one.
[/quote]

....waits for Anita to read this thread

When I saw the thread title, I thought Oliver Kahn was going to fight and get knocked out by someone, now that I would pay for.

I liked him until he hit an opponent while on the floor.

Same here, i hope he wins, i dont mind him.

Find it hard to predict his fights though. Hes got the power / pace to trouble anyone yet his suspect chin is always worrying. Kotelnik has never been stopped, so could well go the distance.

Watching the fight and I hope he wins.

I don't know a boxer out there at the moment who's any good, who isn't cocky to be fair to him.

I'm no huge AK fan, but for me it's a win win regardless of what happens. Either he's going to look world class and put in a superb show, or i get to see a spectacular knock out (money well spent).

having a poker night tonight and a couple of us are going to watch it - I like khan and am really excited with him hooking up with roach (who I really really like). I think roach is gonna turn khan world class - khan's got everything in the locker he just needs some guidance and experience.

Unfortunately the guy Khan's fighting has no power.

Khan fucking cheated against barrera, and until he beats Prescott can fuck off with all his mouthing off, whoever else he may beat.

Small just smashed him in the 8th. Good call from the ref to step in and stop it.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=34776.msg908095#msg908095 date=1247950121]
Cunt.
[/quote]

Thats the 1st full fight i've seen of his and he didn't shut up through the entire 8 rounds. He's got an ugly style but to be fair to him he finished Hall off very well.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=34776.msg908088#msg908088 date=1247947903]
Unfortunately the guy Khan's fighting has no power.

Khan fucking cheated against barrera, and until he beats Prescott can fuck off with all his mouthing off, whoever else he may beat.
[/quote]

Don't know about "no power" - he's stopped his share of opponents. Besides, Khan has a glass chin. I think Khan will need to keep hitting and running, or it could be sweet dreams for him. If I were looking for a value bet, I think I'd have a flutter on Kotelnik somewhere in the middle rounds.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=34776.msg908104#msg908104 date=1247952617]
Why is the Tyson Fury fight not on TV?
[/quote]

It is... ITV4

120-108?? What fight was that judge watching?

Not a classic fight, technically flawless from Khan and Roach though.

Well done Amir.

He took some good shots and just kept coming back with punches of his own.

Khan's best performance by some distance. Took some punches well too.

Also, looks like the end for Macarinelli.

outstanding stuff from Khan - roach has made a great difference - he is the youngest british world champion ever, wow! He took some good punches but boxed very cleverly. His defence still needs improvement, if someone like hatton landed a few of the punches kotelnik did then you wonder if Khan could take it. He's defintely going in the right direction and a few more tweeks we could have a wonder of a fighter on our hands.

Back
Top Bottom