• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kirk Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woland

6CM Addict
I backed him for first and last goalscorer. He missed the pen and then hit the post.

Bring back The Benderson.

He was 8's with Paddy power and I was fancying it. They had a money back special if Suarez scored the last goal so money back all round for any FGS bets with PP.

Should we be calling him Duck Kuyt for his ability to get out of the way for Andy's goal?

I thought Dirk was good today. I don't remember Baines hurting us once, he laid on a great chance (the header) for Suarez and hit the post. Yeah he missed his peno but he's built up credit with his previous 100% record.

Has to start against United in two weeks time.

He was our best player but he cost me 180 of your Earth quids and thus I want the Benderson back.

Anyone who said he has a very poor first touch is blind. It was pleasing to see him trap the miskicked high ball by the Everton defender and passed th Suarez who nearly scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom