• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Klopp's best LFC signing

Prefix for Poll Threads

Most important

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Did this poll a few months back with VVD coming on top and Salah 2nd. Wondering if anything has changed in people's mind?
You decide what parameters you want to use, to decide the Klopp's best signing.

I put money on us the day after we signed Allison, imo it has been pretty important not having some clown undermining the defense but I don't think it's possible to look past Virgil.

Hard to pick one. Transforming our front 3 with mane / Salah has made us a joy to watch. Vvd has been immense

Robertson.. without a doubt..

His energy and runs and energy on the left alongside TAA on the right is key to how we play..

It's not coincidence the majority of our assists come from our fullbacks.. They are absolutely key to our game..

I don't think Wijnaldum is up there with the others, but out of the rest each one of them is a realistic and justifiable answer to the question, which highlights how well Klopp has spent the money. If forced to press one it would have to be Salah.

The wide forward is most creative outlet in the modern game, we are very lucky to have 2 that are not just world class but totally different from each other and able to create all sorts of problems for defenders. Imagine a forward like Suarez operating in the space Mané and Salah create, hed be devastating.

Do another poll without VVD
You do it. The other pole was far closer between Salah and VVD.
Salah had a record breaking season last year, and despite injury, having almost 2 players marking him constantly when he is high up the pitch, a 9 game baron spell, he is joint top scorer with 7 assists.

For me Klopp's best signing is still Salah. At least with VVD, we paid a world-record fee for a defender and got our money's worth (and more). Salah was a steal, to the point of Roma trying to invent a "Salah tax" on the next player we bought from them because they got so badly burned on the deal.

For me Klopp's best signing is still Salah. At least with VVD, we paid a world-record fee for a defender and got our money's worth (and more). Salah was a steal, to the point of Roma trying to invent a "Salah tax" on the next player we bought from them because they got so badly burned on the deal.
I think Southampton would have given us an even bigger Mane tax for VVD if it wasn’t for our utterly stupid overspending on a couple of previous players from them.

Ah it's tough, isn't it? Salah and VVD are both integral to our success at different ends of the pitch. Take one out and our side will be seriously hamstrung.

Then you've got Alisson, Mane and even Robertson who deserves a shout alone for keeping Moreno out of the team... that's before we even mention that he's probably the best left back in the world right now. And we bought him at a snip.

But if we win the league this year (we won't), I'd have to plump for Virgil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom