• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp's Genial Plan To Improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't help, but the killer was subbing Masher off. That decision lost us the game.
You always say that mate but we were losing at the time and we needed to score.
We conceded a second because we didn't have Masher but its debatable whether we would have scored if he stayed on.

That's Rafa - baffling decisions. But they were his to make, because *he* got us there. Oh to have that problem now.

We conceded a second because we didn't have Masher but its debatable whether we would have scored if he stayed on.

We conceded a second because of Harry fecking Kewell not trying in the middle and letting his marker run straight through, if you want to be accurate.

post Edit: 13:35 onwards. Harry Kewell ambling around, after getting a mild knock, leaves a player wide open and the goal gets set up. Close him down, it's not a goal.

I know that was Rafa's reasoning, and I can see that we needed to do something, but that wasn't it. It enabled Milan to prove that attack was the best form of defence by letting Kaka off the leash. Bellamy or Crouchy should have come on up front with the platform left as it was.

I know that was Rafa's reasoning, and I can see that we needed to do something, but that wasn't it. It enabled Milan to prove that attack was the best form of defence by letting Kaka off the leash. Bellamy or Crouchy should have come on up front with the platform left as it was.

....and you'd have thought he would have learned that lesson in the first final, where in the first half he gave Kaka the keys to our back line.

Who should have gone off though instead? Xabi? Stevie? One of the wide men and make Stevie play out wide?

None of them are good options.

Who should have gone off though instead? Xabi? Stevie? One of the wide men and make Stevie play out wide?

None of them are good options.

Agreed, but I'd deffo have gone for option 3 there. Masher had Kaka in his back pocket. Kaka (and Milan) must have thought Christmas had come early when El Jefecito was pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom