• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Last minute Wolves tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're obviously a top bloke Sunny, it's clear from all the stuff you've done to help out fellow reds on here.

[quote author=Kenny4PM link=topic=46989.msg1406207#msg1406207 date=1317209890]
You're obviously a top bloke Sunny, it's clear from all the stuff you've done to help out fellow reds on here.

[/quote]

I really don't look at it that way Kenny. You do what you can to help out your fellow reds and I'm just fortunate I live local and have a few contacts with regards tickets although I can never guarantee them unfortunately. A few phone calls, a bit of running round and bit of fronting cash sometimes. I'm sure there's loads of people on here that would do the same. It does piss me off when fellow reds let each other down though e.g. Paddy. That's a poor show indeed.

If anybody is in Belfast and wants tickets to see Cliftonville FC I can make it happen......I hereby declare myself the 'Sunny of Belfast'

Just saw the Tevez thread and I might need to withdraw my offer of tickets to Cliftonville matches. The demand for tickets will sky rocket if the league start taking in superstar footballers.

[quote author=Bradley link=topic=46989.msg1406377#msg1406377 date=1317246625]
Just saw the Tevez thread and I might need to withdraw my offer of tickets to Cliftonville matches. The demand for tickets will sky rocket if the league start taking in superstar footballers.
[/quote]
Is Ryan returning aswel or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom