• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lazar Markovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever we have a player who starts his career with us by being injured, I always expect them to flop.

It's always a bad sign. Preseason interrupted, mean poor performances, means low confidence, means more pressure.. Means bad headlines....there's a downward cycle there that the average player cannot overcome..

A flashy flair player on the other hand, will race out of that gate..

WTF is this about a lack of dedication in training? He's played 45 minutes and been injured since.

"He has such massive potential that if he changed his attitude in training he could be one of Europe's best players in his position." Thats according to his Serbian and Benfica team mate Nemanja Matic

Every report Ive read says hes has got potential to be a superstar, so its clear why we have taken a gamble on him, but there do seem to be question marks over his attitude.

The club's been tracking this lad for ages. They know him inside out so I'm sure they're satisfied about his general fitness. He's at a new club, it's a new pre-season routine for him, he'll be fine. Don't panic!

Dominic King ‏@DominicKing_DM 21m
Rodgers: 'Markovic has a slight problem with his tendon. If he's not ready for 1st game of the season, he'll definitely be ready for 2nd'

facup_draw_zola_tie.ashx

'Number 50'

Markovich

'Number 31'

Will play alongside Sterling.

'Number 21'

Lucas

'Number 17'

Will be on the bus to Lime Street.

facup_draw_zola_tie.ashx

'Number 50'

Markovich

'Number 31'

Will play alongside Sterling.

'Number 21'

Lucas

'Number 17'

Will be on the bus to Lime Street.
Looks like my order for the chinese last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom