• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let's have all have disco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Let's have all have disco,
Sturridge, Suarez, Isco
Lallana-na-na...

So, what'd you reckon, it seems clear we're making an attempt to sign him.

Odds have come in to 6/4 on it. He's a very good player, be surprised if they let him go.
He is the sort of player that can unlock defences though.

Odds have come in to 6/4 on it. He's a very good player, be surprised if they let him go.
He is the sort of player that can unlock defences though.

Apparently they want the cash after spending gazillions on James.

I don't know much about this dude, but I thought he was a central AM... isn't that the last position we need to strengthen?

any credible links? half credible? ive barely seen him but ive never wanted a player this much, im scribbling his name on my nikes

Sadly this is up there with the Sanchez, Di Maria kinda links.
Never gonna happen. These are players we wont sign.

I don't know much about this dude, but I thought he was a central AM... isn't that the last position we need to strengthen?

It may be, but this lad is truly special. Best young attacking midfielder in Europe IMO.

And there are a fair few of them floating around - Coutinho, Oscar, Djuricic, Shaqiri, Maher, De Bruyne. Some of them (including Coutinho) can match him talent wise, but every time I've seen Isco play, he's shown a little extra - charisma and the presence of an absolute world-beater. The ability to slow down the game and be the best player on show.

I just think if someone like that is available, you have to get him. Also, this just shows to me how Real are the biggest fucking circus of a club around. Sign the shit-hot flavour of month every season just because you can. And I actually think Isco is as good, if not better than Hamez.

I just think if someone like that is available, you have to get him. Also, this just shows to me how Real are the biggest fucking circus of a club around. Sign the shit-hot flavour of month every season just because you can. And I actually think Isco is as good, if not better than Hamez.

Yup, agreed.

It's a shame to see young Spanish talents sign for Madrid so quickly after a breakout season - although I can understand the lure.

Sergio Canales barely got a look in & is now at Sociedad ... and Isco is in and out - and I thought he has played pretty well when given the chance.

It may be, but this lad is truly special. Best young attacking midfielder in Europe IMO.

And there are a fair few of them floating around - Coutinho, Oscar, Djuricic, Shaqiri, Maher, De Bruyne. Some of them (including Coutinho) can match him talent wise, but every time I've seen Isco play, he's shown a little extra - charisma and the presence of an absolute world-beater. The ability to slow down the game and be the best player on show.

I agree generally about getting this kind of player when you can. Not quite sure I could stretch it to Isco though when we've just signed Lallana and have Coutinho, Sterling and Markovic as well.

I'd certainly take any opportunity to sign Pogba, though, who we've been pretty spuriously linked with. He'd be worth really making sacrifices for.

Is there proper links for him?

I saw something from some Sky Sports blokey about trying for him on loan but that was about it.

Let's have all have disco,
Sturridge, Suarez, Isco
Lallana-na-na...

So, what'd you reckon, it seems clear we're making an attempt to sign him.

I reckon we should be spending that money on a monster defence-minded midfielder. The next question then is what happens to Stevie.

This season could be the season where Stevie actively takes a back seat.

I don't think so just yet but there is not doubt he'll see less playing time via substitutions and not playing in lower-profile matches. Can seems to be the player to be groomed to replace him. I'd prefer an established DM (who's not named 'Lucas') with Stevie as backup and Can getting game time due to his positional flexibility.

I feel like Can would be much better utilized in one of the two more advanced MF spots than the holding role. Seems to be really useful probing in attack, and making useful runs.

He could add the muscle to go with Hendo's hustle in front of a true holding player.

A player I would love to see as our anchor is Nigel De Jong. Perfectly suited for that role, and very underrated, so he could be available for cheap as well.

Is there proper links for him?

I saw something from some Sky Sports blokey about trying for him on loan but that was about it.

I can provide loads of Twitter links, but I'd prefer to wait until the proper press recycle them this morning so they look more real & make everyone more excited ;)

No chance of getting Isco.

Sounds like PSG are going to get Di Maria one was or another, and Real effectively replace with James.

They also have Jese coming back from injury at some point in the near future, and seem to be holding onto Benzema. Plus they've added Kroos. But they sold Morata to Juve, who they occasionally push to random spots it would seem.

I mean, I could see a scenario where they would sell him around 30M, especially if they end up keeping Khedira, and don't get as much for Di Maria as they would like. Have a feeling they'll let PSG off easy so that they can both reach a deal and balance their books. Khedira's wage demands mean he'll be tough for anybody to land unless they really have lots of money to spend.

.... especially if they end up keeping Khedira, ......... Khedira's wage demands mean he'll be tough for anybody to land unless they really have lots of money to spend.

Chances of Khedira moving to Arsenal are strengthening. He is now Odds-on at 1/2 which is the first time the move has been that strong in the betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom