• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

List time...best LFC CBs of your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftpeg

Well-Known
A little relief from the doom, gloom and bickering. List the best Liverpool CBs of your time...only stipulation is they've got to have played there regularly.

1. Hansen
2. Carragher
3. Hyypia
4. Thompson
5. Lawrenson
6. Gillespie
7. Henchoz
7a. Agger
8. Hysen
9. Skrtel
10 Wright
=11 Ruddock, Babb, Sakho, Lovren

Have I missed anyone?

Gary Ablett was brilliant at centre back the last time we won the title.
I'd have him around 7 or 8 on that basis.

1.Hansen
2.Hyppia
3.Carra
4.Thommo
5 . Lawrenson
6 . Gillespie
7.Ablett
8 Skrtel
9.Henchoz
10 . Agger

Too young to remember Smith or Crazy horse playing there but they're probably shoe ins for the older brigade.

Hansen the best for me but thereafter hard to distinguish so in no particular order of merit; Smith, Yeats, Thompson, Lawrenson, Carragher and Hyypia. Some of the signings in the last 20 years aren't fit to lace their boots.

1.Hansen
2.Lawrenson
3.Thompson
4.Hughes
5.Hyypia
6.Gillespie
7.Carragher

No other cenre halves we've had since i started watching the reds have come close to the consitency of these players and that definitely includes agger and skrtel who are and were capable of being great in one game and complete shite in the next.

Torbon picnic don't care how its spelt anyway he is the worst defender I've ever seen utter wank

Another sign of the times. This site used to love a list. Now you publish a list and every fucker wades in with 'where's this cunt' and 'where's that cunt'. DO YOUR OWN CUNTING LISTS!

Moaning cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom