• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Live Liverpool Legends V Barcelona Charity Match this Saturday 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to one of these a few years ago. I remember thinking these are too old and should be playing on a 5-a-side pitch. The pace of the game was so slow, the crowd never gets going.

It was a good day out, but I wouldn't watch one again, even on telly. Best to remember them at their peak.

I went to one of these a few years ago. I remember thinking these are too old and should be playing on a 5-a-side pitch. The pace of the game was so slow, the crowd never gets going.

It was a good day out, but I wouldn't watch one again, even on telly. Best to remember them at their peak.
Oh no :(

I’d watch it like. Still no luck for me with the link…I’m not on Facebook I guess that’s why, as others I know can use the link to book it live ..
I thought all the cool kids were on Facebook or is it Snapchat and Insta now?

Seems Facebook for the more mature..snap chat is the younger version I think :)@Hass
face book does me head in :D

It’s on LFCTV !! Yayyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom