• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool-Blackburn highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice goals in there and looks like some good movement from the players, hopefully sharper than The Ev will be next week. I think the sub limit will help us - a great ability to roll through creative and dynamic players like Ox, Minamino, Naby with normal starting XI. Looks like Minamino played the Firmino role in the first half? Good chance at the end of this season to see if that is a role be can become a dependable understudy in.

What I found a bit worrying was Klopp saying that he was hoping for the first team to be able to do 45mins for each part of the first team, but had to stretch some to 60mins as he didn't have enough players. We're a week away from the restart and the first team can't do 90mins yet? I hope all the other teams are equally as unfit so it balances out else we could be in bother. Not sure where the rest of the first team squad was.

Robertson and Salah were left out for 'precautionary' reasons. You'd have hoped that Robertson's ankle problem would have been sorted out after such a long break (if it hasn't, then it's scary to think what state it would have been in if the season had gone on as normal). I think Salah just had some muscle tightness.

Klopp was fairly peeved by Blackburn's tackling, after it had been agreed that both teams would keep it responsible. Apparently four of our players got clattered with 'reducers'.

Not related to thread - not sure where to post it, but made me chuckle

103819625_2947278661974300_6186765693040343692_o.jpg

I'm not sure I even saw all 6 goals in those highlights. I couldn't tell. I think they just showed Minamino's 6 times.

I've now got a headache though, and it's fucked up my phone since I watched somehow. Nice one

Seriously you lot. You get to see all 6 goals, the order doesn't matter. You also get to see some of them twice ... so you don't need to replay it ! Masterly editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom