• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool Fan Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Well-Known
Hey chaps,

Sorry if this isn’t the correct forum to ask.

My young son is a huge Liverpool fan and wanted to write and send a letter to Virg.

We know he most likely won’t get a reply, but I remember sending one to Michael Owen back in the day and we’ve all been there before, haven’t we?

Anyway, my question is what’s the best address to send the letter to?

After some research, I’ve found:
Melwood Training Ground
Melwood Drive
West Derby
Liverpool L12 8SY
UK

Does that sound right? Thanks for the assistance.

I know nothing. However as we've only just bought Melwood back for the ladies team, I'd doubt that address is correct

Maybe try to send a copy of the letter as a direct message to his official Instagram account? That is probably the best way to have a chance of getting a reply these days.

Think outside of the box and address it something like this:

Virgil van Dijk
Yer Dutch man who plays in defence
Liverpool

The postie will take a photo of it getting to the correct person and it'll go viral. Someone will arrange a meeting after that.

Maybe try to send a copy of the letter as a direct message to his official Instagram account? That is probably the best way to have a chance of getting a reply these days.

Was thinking that, but wanted to go the old school route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom