• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Arsenal Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masterful performance today.

I genuinely hope we do what we need to in the window. This team with a couple of quality additions will contend titles.

Mane and Salah were both excellent, but the midfield 3 deserve all the credit. They dominated all game.

I genuinely hope we do what we need to in the window. This team with a couple of quality additions will contend titles.

Mane and Salah were both excellent, but the midfield 3 deserve all the credit. They dominated all game.
We need some more depth too.

Our first team is very good, but we'll struggle as soon as we suffer one or two injuries to key players.

Sky didn't get the reaction they wanted to bait from Skeletor so .... to the fans !

I want quality additions too and would be happy to get them in the Winter window if we can't get them now.

No panic buys now.

I think most people know just how pivotal he is to this team. First name on the sheet.
Sadly, he will have a mini dip, like any other player, and the blunt knives will be out as usual.

When he has his mini dip, that's when you call upon the squad, right?

If I didn't know that was Arsenal I'd have guessed that was relegation fodder. What the fuck is going on there? They didn't even look bothered.

Oh and I love Borat. He's fucking boss.

We've got a champions league attack and a championship defence. Should make for an interesting season.

Ratings:

Karius 4 - erratic, nervous and calamitous. Three things I hate in a keeper. Bonus point for not putting the ball into his own net.

Moreno 7 - Seemed a bit more disciplined. No big mistakes and defended well.

Matip 8 - Immense. No Arsenal player could get by him.

Lovren 7 - Good game.

Gomez 8 - must have been his best game for us. Successful blocks and tackles in vital situations. Great assist.

Henderson 7 - Ran his legs off in midfield. Nice interceptions and good anticipation. He's looking very good now.

Wijnaldum 8 - No assists, but wow how he controlled the midfield. In any other game he could have been MOM.

Can 9 - Wow. He's just a fucking tank.

Firmino 9 - He's so important in attack. Runs all over the pitch it seems, great passes, great link up play also an assist and a goal what more can you ask for?

Mané 9 - Constant threat. Great solo goal.

Salah 9 - ditto. Nice assist for Sturridge as well.

Subs:

Sturridge 7 - Well taken goal. Not much else.

Absolutely!
And you forgot to mention Firmino.
Matip and Gomez were great too.

Tough time deciding my top 3.

Absolutely!
And you forgot to mention Firmino.
Matip and Gomez were great too.

Tough time deciding my top 3.
Firmino is ALWAYS amazing.
Hes part Kuyt and Part Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.