• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Barca Match Thread CL Semi-Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame Oncy wasn't alive to see this

All must be sacrificed at the altar of big ears.

tenor.gif

[article]When asked about the incident, he [Robbo] told BT Sport: "Who’s going to the final? We are. That’s all that matters. Gini went on [for me] and scored two. I don’t care right now.

"I’ve said so many times this season but what a team. We believe. People wrote us off. But we believed if we got off to a good start we could do it.

"Alisson has pulled off some unbelievable saves. Fingers crossed. We go to Sunday full of energy. It’s out of our hands but we’ve seen stranger things happen. Especially tonight."[/article]

OK, I've calmed down a bit now so I just want to highlight a few players who were immense tonight:

1. Fabinho. An absolute tank in midfield. The yellow card didn't slow him down at all. World class performance.
  2. TAA. We just witnessed a boy turn into a man. The balls to play a corner like that at the Kop end, against Barca in a CL semi...WOW.
  3. Wijnaldum. What a hero. 2 goals in like 2 mins right? Was visibly upset that he didn't start the game, comes on and fucking saves the day. Immense.
  4. Origi. Let's put aside the goals for a minute....you know what? FUCK THAT! HE SCORED TWO GOALS! VITAL GOALS! AGAIN! Unreal.
  5. Alisson. Don't forget this guy. Kept us in the game at least 3 times. Superb saves and shows us just what world class keeper can do.

Last edited:
OK another question. Remind me again, what's the difference between this final XI and last year?
Alisson and Fabinho? Did Matip start?

Amazing! What a fantastic performance!
4-0. Lost for words. This team, manager and fans are something else. Boss.

I am in complete shock.

I am so proud of this team.

We deserve to win something this year.

Last week was just so unfair. Today, the balance was restored in the universe.

Let's talk unxpected or unplanned tactics for a moment.
Did Klopp luck out a bit in that Robbo got injured?
I mean, it's almost identical to the moment Benitez brought on Hamann for Finnan in Istanbul and we all know what happened next. Fucking surreal.

Last edited:
"There's zero chance tonight. If we had an away goal and Salah and Firmino that'd be tough enough, though I'd still fancy us.

I just hope the lads give a good account of themselves and we don't find ourselves on the wrong end of a cricket score on aggregate"

Just got home, absolutely smashed.

That’s my St Etienne.

I’ll be talking about this for fucking moons. Absolute pleasure to be there tonight. Fucking still can’t believe it. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom