• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton 12:45 Saturday 27th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I've stopped jumped round now!

Boss free kick. Dangerous now, we need to consolidate this with another.

Amazing save from Howard to demy ballotelli after that sterling run & low cross.

I reckon Sterling up front alongside Balotelli with Coutinho and Lallana behind them would have seen us counter attack much better and quicker.

Mario is quite the lazy git.

He's not running into spaces, not making himself available for his teammates to pass to. He's quite static and other than packing a powerful shot, I am beginning to wonder what he offers to this team.

He's just not on the same wavelength as the rest of his teammates. I worry for him in the long run.

Mario is quite the lazy git.

He's not running into spaces, not making himself available for his teammates to pass to. He's quite static and other than packing a powerful shot, I am beginning to wonder what he offers to this team.

He's just not on the same wavelength as the rest of his teammates. I worry for him in the long run.
Don't use the words "in the long run", you'll frighten the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom