• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v FC Bayern München Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three or four times tonight, we've been in behind them, but the attacker carrying the ball hasn't released it... Mane not giving it to Origi there is the latest example.

Great performances by Matip, Fabinho, Hendo & Gini.
If we were sharper in the final 3rd, that could have been a mauling.

Clean sheet is VITAL in Champions league.

Gonna be fucking rock hard going there and winning but fuck it, we have nothing to lose but go for it now. Should be a fucking fun game both teams going out to win.

I thought we played well, we should have won, unfortunately we couldn't finish, it happens. I feel confident of hurting them at their place.

A tactical masterclass, says Rio, because Bayern identified our strengths, which is attacking and also pace.

Crikey

Yeah, Hendo, Fabinho and maybe Mane or Gini as best 3. I'm not terribly disappointed with that to be honest.

Poor game, we had some half chances. We need to step up our European away performances if want to progress. Still confident we will score a goal or 2 away. We will have more space for the counter attack

Poor watch, Bayern were very good at what they did tonight.

Not the worst result in the world though.

Both sides will be reasonably happy given their injuries. I don't see it as advantage Bayern at all.

Ah well. Our away record doesn't inspire hope, but we don't have to win to go through. We had enough good chances in good areas. Didn't take them.

Bayern will attack us more in the next leg, but we'll also have VVD back and also Fabinho freed up.

We're a much better counter attacking side anyway.

Well that did not go as expected. Just what we have come to expect now after these nice little half-term summer breaks for our team:

1) Lazy Shooting
2) Lazy Passing in the final third.
3) No thinking what so ever in and around the final third. All just hurried and messed up.

Hope they all wake up before Sunday's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom