• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Man Utd Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good defending there, Coutinho should have stepped over the ball.

Thank fuck Lukaku fluffed his lines

Fuck off Henderson with that shite back post chipped cross

He does that so often. That high chip percentage cross into the area. It is hard for us to attack it and easy for the defenders to recover.

Aim for someone you gutless captain you.

He does that so often. That high chip percentage cross into the area. It is hard for us to attack it and easy for the defenders to recover.

Aim for someone you gutless captain you.
He's great.

We might as well close this thread, we all know exactly how this game is going to end, that period discharge Rashford comes off the bench in the 70th minute and gets either the winner or the equaliser in the 80 something'th minute. Can't wait.

I thought that was a really good half.
We dominated and controlled all the play. Wijnaldum and Salah have been excellent.
Can and Henderson pretty terrible
The rest have been ok.

It's going to be hard to win this game deep as United are playing but if we can maintain that 1st half performance we have every chance.

I think I'd be tempted to take Can off for Sturridge or Oxlade Chamberlain. We need someone occupying defenders down the left as right now they are able to double up on Coutinho and Salah.

We might as well close this thread, we all know exactly how this game is going to end, that period discharge Rashford comes off the bench in the 70th minute and gets either the winner or the equaliser in the 80 something'th minute. Can't wait.

Nah, it'll be the opposite to that.

Oxlade Jenkins ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom