• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Manchester City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to us?
If you mean why we've taken our foot of the gas then you haven't watched us all season carefully enough.

We've trained on pressing & pushing teams in phases, so we won't go all out attack until about ten before HT if we stick to the usual game plan.

If we win this, the VAR conspiracy theorists on Blue moon will go made over that penalty.

If you mean why we've taken our foot of the gas then you haven't watched us all season carefully enough.

We've trained on pressing & pushing teams in phases, so we won't go all out attack until about ten before HT if we stick to the usual game plan.
I meant more the scuffed passes and mistakes allowing city in.

We dodged a bullet there. Gomez fucked up, then Lovren gives away an obvious penalty and the ref somehow manages to miss it
I dont think that was a pen. Aguero felt contact and went over but re-thought it immediately. The way he bounced up shows there was no foul there.

Agreed. No pen.for me. And Citeh have got away with more than one nasty challenge themselves already - Atkinson being a sh!thouse as usual.

I dont think that was a pen. Aguero felt contact and went over but re-thought it immediately. The way he bounced up shows there was no foul there.

Yeah, he's never looked for a penalty has he?. Him diving or not doesn't mean anything really.

Keita could be good for us here, games clearly being played in two parts, Keita could help link the front of the team with the back.

Sorry I dont know what you mean.

Aguero isn't a player who would react like that out of a sense of fairness, so I don't think he knew it wasn't a foul or otherwise. His reaction means fuck all. It wa probably insitinctive given how close the ball was to him, and I bet he regrets it.

Lovren certainlyshat himself and rightly so. Could easily have been given

Id well take a draw here.
To come out of a run of games Leicester A, Spurs A, Southampton H, Chelsea A and City H and be joint top! Id take that all day long.

Keita working his arse off but his positioning isn't right at all.

Mane is having to interchange with him to cover him when he's caught out of position.

Aguero isn't a player who would react like that out of a sense of fairness, so I don't think he knew it wasn't a foul or otherwise. His reaction means fuck all. It wa probably insitinctive given how close the ball was to him, and I bet he regrets it.

Lovren certainlyshat himself and rightly so. Could easily have been given
Oh yeah it could certainly have been given. It would have been harsh though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom