• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Villa match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me. This has been shite... Fair play to villa, it's not been pretty, but we've done this shite on the way to trophies many a time.

If we would have been more creative we could have broken them down. Fuck knows we've had enough of the ball to have been able to.

Rodgers has to accept responsibility for this. Awful team selection and awful substitutions. He could hardly have assembled a less cohesive team if he'd tried.

It hasn't helped that Lee Mason has been his usual twattish self. If players start time wasting very early on, then book them early on. Mason always just waves a finger and only books them, if at all, when it's too late to serve any purpose. But obviously we've brought this on ourselves.

We would've won on another day, I can't really complain about much. Lovren seems to be doing better down the stretch of this match.

Onto the next one.

Well played Villa, they came with a plan and saw it through. Very Chelsea-like.

Black mark against Brendan this one imo, needs to figure Villa out.

Unable to break down a team that came to park the bus, and there will be plenty of those this season. They had 1 shot on goal, from a set piece, and beat us.
Really lacked a Suarez to get through a stubborn well schooled defence.

It hasn't helped that Lee Mason has been his usual twattish self. If players start time wasting very early on, then book them early on. Mason always just waves a finger and only books them, if at all, when it's too late to serve any purpose. But obviously we've brought this on ourselves.

I didn't mind that he missed the Senderos foul on Balotelli - but Hutton's should have seen two yellows easy ... He's a poor ref but we made it easy for him by just not playing well today.

2-0-2 is a poor start to the season and it doesn't look like Chelsea are slowing down anytime soon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom