• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Loic Remy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see us getting both tbh.. I kinda agree with Mystic and hope that we'll go all out for a World Class talent.

Loic Remy travelling to Liverpool to complete transfer as QPR accept £8.5million bid

Saturday 19 Jul 2014 1:22 pm
135shares
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
450551080.jpg
Loic Remy is en route to Liverpool (Picture: Getty)
Loic Remy is travelling to Merseyside to complete his transfer to Liverpool after they reportedly agreed a fee with QPR for the striker.
Remy, who has a clause in his contract allowing him to talk to Champions League clubs, has apparently already agreed a five-year contract at Anfield.
And now Sky Sports say the Reds have sorted out an £8.5million fee and Remy will now travel to the club’s Melwood training centre to finalise his switch.
494067237.jpg
Remy has already agreed terms with Liverpool (Picture: Getty)
The 27-year-old scored 14 times in 26 games for Newcastle last season during a productive loan spell, but he was never interested in making that move permanent.
Arsenal and Tottenham expressed an interest in Remy but Liverpool made their move this week and are now set to conclude the deal swiftly.

What a shit uninspiring signing.
QPR reject with a history of injuries.....
And hes 27

Wow!! Were really looking to spend that Suarez dollar well.

What a shit uninspiring signing.
QPR reject with a history of injuries.....
And hes 27

Wow!! Were really looking to spend that Suarez dollar well.

QPR would love to keep him, just like we would have loved to have kept Hannibal. It's a value signing that is guaranteed goals (with plenty of prem experience).

I'd rather £8.5m on Remy than £40M (and another 50k per week) for Benzema.

My only hope is that Sterling cuts it as a striker this season, or else for Sturridge to cut it as a lone striker with Wolverine's healing factor. The alternative is, there is no alternative.

We must MUST have an ace up the sleeve surely?
Currently we have sold one of the three best players in the world and spent the money on 1 player who will be a first team regular and 3 back ups potentially a 4th.

We havent spent the Suarez money yet according to Rodgers.
I'll be very surprised if they havent got something ace lined up.

This remy signing is fucking shit.
We've sold Suarez and we've not bid for messi or Ronaldo yet. Fucking joke. He'd better have an ace up his sleeve like Zidane or maradona, we could defo afford them with the 75mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom