• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Looking for a London based Red (scouser)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealFFS

6CM Follower
Hi all,

I work on Channel 4's The Real Football Fan Show, we're a show dedicated to giving a platform for genuine football fans to air their views. We're filming our next episode tomorrow in East London and I'm trying to find a London-based scouser to come on the show and give a Liverpool fan's opinion on the title race.

I'm after a knowledgable fan who's a confident talker (and 18+). We like our fans to represent their clubs, so really we're after someone with a merseyside accent.

If you know any scouse reds in London that would be ideal, please PM or email me - we're filming from 7pm onwards in Hackney Wick.

Thanks in advance for any help and hope you lot hang on this season.

The Real Football Fan Show
ap @ uffproductions.tv

I like to think that RealFFS browsed through threads like:

"Liam Neeson Wanted To Kill A Black Person"
"Door Handle Woes"
"Oxbruary" and
"Woman who has had sex with 15 ghosts is settling down with a poltergeist"

and thought "Yep, this place is a fucking goldmine of intellectual, erudite and witty Liverpool fans, perfect for broadcast television"

Speaking as someone who has a scouse accent, & lives in Liverpool, I find it a bit rude on behalf of our fans who live elsewhere that to be deemed representative of our fans you need to have a scouse accent.

I know of shitloads of fans who don't have scouse accents yet attend way more games than me at Anfield & have every right, if not more so, than I, to be deemed representative of our club.

Speaking as someone who has a scouse accent, & lives in Liverpool, I find it a bit rude on behalf of our fans who live elsewhere that to be deemed representative of our fans you need to have a scouse accent.

I know of shitloads of fans who don't have scouse accents yet attend way more games than me at Anfield & have every right, if not more so, than I, to be deemed representative of our club.

Fucking wools and daytrippers do not deserve to be heard or seen.

Have you ever considered he doesn't want to talk to Liverpool fans from Liverpool? He wants the ones who have managed to escape to that London, thus showing some signs of civility, education and ambition*

* or because London is where Channel 4 are based. (Until they move half of them to Leeds anyway).

I go to fuck all games these days and talk Norn Iron-ish and I STILL deserved to be heard!!!! But not bummed and or killed.

He's GONE.

How rude.

Probably realised peeps on this site are probably a little too X rated for the show..

Either that or he is Chelsea fan, and has tick when posting on Liverpool fan site, that put him into a spay Tourettes, and fears for his life.. (allegedly)

Fucking cunts..
BinDippers Twats..
Etc etc..

You get the picture..

@TheRealFFS

I know a Scouser Liverpool fan, with the most Scouse accent you will ever hear..

Lived down south..

And is also "50 % Danish' but never been to Denmark in his life.. Well that he can remember anyway..

He lives in Cardiff now, does that help ?

I heard these guys on another podcast recently. This is a rare genuine, not completely mad request.

I go to fuck all games these days and talk Norn Iron-ish and I STILL deserved to be heard!!!! But not bummed and or killed.
I'm assuming that if you were bummed you most certainly would be heard ! Even up in Liverpool !!

Alreet La, yh thas propa boss, I'd be well up for tha...(I'm running out here gents, gimma a hand)
Yeah I'm propa sound and calm lad..but I hate the bizzies and errrm yeah Steve Gerrards propa hard so yeah go head lad and gizza call.
Do I get paid like?

breathes

Yup, in the bag there

Alreet La, yh thas propa boss, I'd be well up for tha...(I'm running out here gents, gimma a hand)
Yeah I'm propa sound and calm lad..but I hate the bizzies and errrm yeah Steve Gerrards propa hard so yeah go head lad and gizza call.
Do I get paid like?

breathes

Yup, in the bag there
Smashed it fam

Smashed it fam

Ya know what bruv, If manz needed sum nxt yoot from endz to go on and chat bout Klopp and da Red man dem there then fam look.no.further.
It's peak out here fam furthermore no long ting, straight to the point ya get me.

I'm much more comfortable with roadman vernacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom