• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lovren.. Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how he was ushered in late last night. "Remy deal just fell through! Quick, unveil Lovren to keep fans occupied".

Great signing. He'll be boss for us.

I like how he was ushered in late last night. "Remy deal just fell through! Quick, unveil Lovren to keep fans occupied".

Great signing. He'll be boss for us.

It's almost like you are becoming cynical David!

From Ronald Koeman's official twitter account!

6262e39adb18efc4bffeff301f072d66.png

He's our best signing so far this summer. Top half of the pitch wasn't a problem last season with/without suarez. The defence was a joke. Hopefully rodgers will go on to sign a 1st team full back who can defend before the end of the window.
I think he is captain sort of material too.

Potentially our most important signing in 25 years! Commanding CB's who can marshall a defence brilliantly, lead by example, are respected by the whole team and also happen to be world class defenders are as rare as hen's teeth. The 2 that spring to mind in recent(ish) times in the EPL are Tony Adams and John Terry and I'm very hopeful that Lovren is capable of following in their footsteps and becoming the most influential CB in the country.

That video's great, good analysis from Carra and Neville. A proper ball playing centre back who defends well.

Potentially our most important signing in 25 years! Commanding CB's who can marshall a defence brilliantly, lead by example, are respected by the whole team and also happen to be world class defenders are as rare as hen's teeth. The 2 that spring to mind in recent(ish) times in the EPL are Tony Adams and John Terry and I'm very hopeful that Lovren is capable of following in their footsteps and becoming the most influential CB in the country.

No pressure, Dejan.

For me, this is the most important signing of the summer. We got our 1st choice defensive target. I couldn't be happier.

Let's not compare him to Adams and Terry yet, but I do think he will improve our defense and will become one of the first names on the team-sheet. All the signs are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom