• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Krump, Avvy and the rest, that's fecking Ace!

Thread of the year by a country mile...

lucas19.jpg

Avvy's effort is so fucking brilliant, I'm almost lost for words.

Luckily, 'almost' is the operative word here.

Because, to the untrained eye, it *might* look as if brain-damaged chimpanzee had been charged with posting a satirical comment about a football player he had never heard of, or even had any conception of the game of football, or the players involved in it, and their respective competence, and had been asked to express that opinion using desktop PC tools that he was equally unfamiliar with, and had no concept of.

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=43559.msg1252603#msg1252603 date=1295017230]

Because, to the untrained eye, it *might* look as if brain-damaged chimpanzee had been charged with posting a satirical comment about a football player he had never heard of, or even had any conception of the game of football, or the players involved in it, and their respective competence, and had been asked to express that opinion using desktop PC tools that he was equally unfamiliar with, and had no concept of.
[/quote]

Funny.

[/quote]

Hey, it wasn't a bad first effort, and it was freehand. ;D

As for it being a football player I'd never heard of; I'm betting you wish you could say the same.

It was MS Paint, so I 'painted'.

At least I didnt try Photoshop, I might have killed the Internet.

As for it being a football player I'd never heard of; I'm betting you wish you could say the same.

Well, the reason I can make this joke is that my attempt would also have been in MS Paint, and would arguably have been even worse.

[quote author=Avvy link=topic=43559.msg1252613#msg1252613 date=1295017841]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't have photoshop either. I used MS Paint. You can simply add text and type it in.

Me too.
I have Photoshop but it keeps crashing for some reason. So I got sloppy with MS Paint.

I might attempt one if I can think of something funny

Doubt it though

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=43559.msg1252706#msg1252706 date=1295021896]

Doubt it though
[/quote]

I opened it on paint, realised that I knew how to do it. But then I couldn't think of anything funny...nothing. I felt it had to involve Brendan, but no jokes, I had nothing.

Shame on me.

[quote author=LadyRed link=topic=43559.msg1252722#msg1252722 date=1295022271]
[quote author=Fabio link=topic=43559.msg1252706#msg1252706 date=1295021896]

Doubt it though
[/quote]

I opened it on paint, realised that I knew how to do it. But then I couldn't think of anything funny...nothing. I felt it had to involve Brendan, but no jokes, I had nothing.

Shame on me.
[/quote]

How about "Fuck you Alonso, you made Anita cry. Now you're gonna die"[sub][/sub]

[quote author=Avvy link=topic=43559.msg1252766#msg1252766 date=1295024355]
Bugger me.

I'm not going to be able to live this down for a while.
[/quote]

image6ky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom