• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Lucas's world

Prefix for Poll Threads

Will Lucas leave LFC this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been let down so many times its unreal. Lazio will probably be declared bankrupt tonight, if the bid is accepted.

They should be so lucky. Their stadium will be hit by an asteroid and then the entire city destroyed by a tsunami.

He's gone.

I'm sure that the number of Lucas threads will probably increase in number, the same way Elvis started selling more records after he died.

Poor the Lucas.

I'd be happy for the club to give him a new contract limiting to competing in friendlies or first round cup ties.

He's a good egg.

I wish Lucas all the best at his new club.
At times under the King, he looked like finally making that step forward, but then came that injury, and he never seemed to be on that path again.
Always been a good servant of the club, and a very popular figure in the dressing room.
So, all the best, Lucas Leiva!

O wot a shame we wont have any more of those eternally fascinating arguments about him on here just have to try and struggle on wont we dear oh dear.

Meanwhile, the flags are at half-mast over at RAWK.

Seems to be on this. Not playing tonight presumably because he's discussing terms.

I've placed my bet on some volcano erupting delaying all flights for up to two weeks.

Probably the best thing I've ever seen Lucas do at about 2.15 in the vid below.

I'd be very afraid if I were one of our CBs someone's gonna get a season ending injury and Lucas is gonna be forced to stay.

@AnfieldHQ

Lucas said his goodbyes at Melwood on Friday, with his transfer to Italy expected to be confirmed shortly. (Chris Bascombe)

giphy.gif

They are talking a LOT about Lucas Leiva on radio here in Italy. Radio Sportiva talks first about Bonucci to AC and then they turn to Lucas and have a few experts discussing him. Wish my Italian was better so I would know what they thought of him.

Most probably declaring a state of emergency, get the fuck out of there immediately.

I'm struggling with this, should it be "Lucas's world" or "Lucas' world"?

I think the apostrophe only is reserved for plurals, but "Lucas's" just looks wrong to me; someone put me out of my misery, please.

I think the apostrophe only is reserved for plurals, but "Lucas's" just looks wrong to me; someone put me out of my misery, please.

If thats you'r misery you should clinge desperatly to it....

Both are correct, grammatically. But I agree that Lucas' looks far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom