• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis Alberto - SIGNED fap fap fap - Fuck you Doc Mac, fuck you right in the face'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched this video, my worry is that almost all these goals and assists resulted from poor defending, poor goalkeeping or a combination of those two. On the plus side, he does look like he has a great delivery.

My worry is more that for all the assists and goals in there he was afforded a ton of space, and still took his time. There's nothing to suggest he has a particularly fast mind or can deal with the situation where defenders are quick to pressure and he has to create opportunities / space for himself.

Still, those corners look like they're worth 10 million..

Yep, the huge amount of space hes afforded is part of what I'm referring to by bad defending, it almost looks like a practise match at times.

These Spanish starlets who perform well in Madrid and Barcelona B sides are always fab.

Remember this guy?
2001–2003​
Real Madrid B
64​
(12)​
2003–2004​
Real Madrid
11​
(1)​

His name is Antonio Nunez......

i'll continue to think he is not good enough because as soon as I have high hopes for a player they turn out to be poor (aqua, carroll etc) - i don't want to jinx him.

You mean Coutinho at Inter? Or Sturridge at Chelsea?

I'm not saying he'll be as good as those two ... but you get the point.

come on, LTW, you can't compare apples and oranges, those two were playing for the first team, admittedly not as regular as they would like, whereas this lad has never been anywhere near the barca first team.

You mean Coutinho at Inter? Or Sturridge at Chelsea?

I'm not saying he'll be as good as those two ... but you get the point.
You want to compare a guy who's highest level of football is second division compared to one guy who's played premiership football and another that has played in serie A and la liga?

Is this fella officially shite already?

I 'spose cutting from judging his play to declaring him useless at the outset is fair enough.

come on, LTW, you can't compare apples and oranges, those two were playing for the first team, admittedly not as regular as they would like, whereas this lad has never been anywhere near the barca first team.

They weren't good enough to be starting for Inter and Chelsea. They were in the reserves too. I hope you're not miserable 24-7 in real life too.

You want to compare a guy who's highest level of football is second division compared to one guy who's played premiership football and another that has played in serie A and la liga?

That wasn't what was asked - he was talking about 'reserve players.' Both Coutinho and Sturridge were reserve players for their respective clubs before they signed for us.

What's your point?

This guy can't even get Into the Seville team who are pretty shit.

I responded to a point by red_maradona. That was my point. They guy didn't make Sevilla's team as an 18 year old, correct. He didn't make he team last year either because he spent it with Barca B ... They didn't want to pay Sevilla's asking price for a player who wouldn't get much playing time behind their midfield - I know that's criminal. Sevilla sold him to us - don't know if he's good or not as unlike all of you, I've never seen a full game of his. I'll wait till I see him here before I moan like a fucking pussy.

They weren't good enough to be starting for Inter and Chelsea. They were in the reserves too. I hope you're not miserable 24-7 in real life too.

That wasn't what was asked - he was talking about 'reserve players.' Both Coutinho and Sturridge were reserve players for their respective clubs before they signed for us.

I responded to a point by red_maradona. That was my point. They guy didn't make Sevilla's team as an 18 year old, correct. He didn't make he team last year either because he spent it with Barca B ... They didn't want to pay Sevilla's asking price for a player who wouldn't get much playing time behind their midfield - I know that's criminal. Sevilla sold him to us - don't know if he's good or not as unlike all of you, I've never seen a full game of his. I'll wait till I see him here before I moan like a fucking pussy.
No i said its a very high price when his highest level of football is division 2. You then and went and brought coutinho and sturridge into hence why i replied in kind as you can't make the comparision when they have both played at a higher level hence justifying the price even if they were still considered a gamble.

When I was indoctrinated many years ago as a fan I never knew that there were so many neurotics posing as supporters.

I even thought it may be a joyous, entertaining and social activity, a distraction from a mundane workaday life; how naive was I?

I now realize it's a deadly serious business and snap judgments are correct, especially negative ones as they become a coping mechanism in the event of possible future disappointment.

No more heroes anymore. Not even potential ones.

No i said its a very high price when his highest level of football is division 2. You then and went and brought coutinho and sturridge into hence why i replied in kind as you can't make the comparision when they have both played at a higher level hence justifying the price even if they were still considered a gamble.

I responded to this, "I still don't understand why we paid so much for a reserve player." You may have said that elsewhere, but this is what I responded to.

Coutinho and Sturridge were both highly rated players who couldn't start for big clubs ... They were highly rated, yes. Had a far better reputation than Luis Albert, yes ... etc. That doesn't mean that Luis Alberto can't take the next step. He may, he may not. I have NEVER seen him play - so while I get the extreme concern, this guy was scouted by people for a year and isn't a player Rodgers coached before. So hopefully, we'll get lucky as we did with the other players he's never coached! :)

I responded to this, "I still don't understand why we paid so much for a reserve player." You may have said that elsewhere, but this is what I responded to.

Coutinho and Sturridge were both highly rated players who couldn't start for big clubs ... They were highly rated, yes. Had a far better reputation than Luis Albert, yes ... etc. That doesn't mean that Luis Alberto can't take the next step. He may, he may not. I have NEVER seen him play - so while I get the extreme concern, this guy was scouted by people for a year and isn't a player Rodgers coached before. So hopefully, we'll get lucky as we did with the other players he's never coached! :)

There you go, getting all hopeful and fair minded.

Stop it.

Alberto played for sevilla first team btw

He just had a very good season for barca B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom