• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis Alberto - SIGNED fap fap fap - Fuck you Doc Mac, fuck you right in the face'

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Of the highest magnitude'

Hahahahahaha.
Its Jamie Carraghers wage for 2 years.
Its one half a Wilfred Zaha.
Its one fifth an Andy Carroll.
Its 2m less than a keeper bought for 'competition'
Its one seventh of the ADDITIONAL money given for tv rights this year.

Its nothing in the grand scheme of things.
And we signed him because we scouted him and chose him.
The only 2 people who i KNOW have watched a lot of him are Ballague and Hunter and BOTH think its a top bit of business.

Rosco, his price makes him worth 7M when you factor in his talent, skill, age and potential. That's why BR and Liverpool were happy to pay for him. They scouted him thoroughly and liked what they saw. He ticked all the boxes of their set critewria. Whether Sevilla had anything to lose only time will tell. What we know for sure is that they gained 7M.

BR rates him on a level like Coutinho and that says much. Everyone is open to disagreement but it matters not in the greater scheme of things. The lad is a Liverpool player now. All we can do is hope that he comes to the fore by giving us great performances including goals and adds strength to team.

Yes, Negredo is all they have up front and they didn't want this lad to stay.

I thought Seville needed to sell players who would command a decent fee? They also sold Navas. Has anyone made a bid for Negredo yet?

No what you're saying makes sense. In times when there's not a lot of good stuff going on people are willing to eat shit and think its great.

Just like they are with this deal

Smart arse who's so fucking specific with the minor details, show me where someone has said this is "brilliant" or why people are "happy" for the sake of it? Of course it's a gamble, most signings are, you're moaning one minute about buying over-paid, over the hill players and then you're giving it the same about speculative spending. Sometimes you have to gamble if it's a player you think is worth it.

"I bet they looked at the stats and worked backwards" - for someone so keen on keeping with the script and playing everything in a black and white ideal world, you don't half make up a load of shit, a bit ironic considering you've posted throughout the two Alberto threads asking people for proof why they think it's a good deal.

Give us some proof why you think the cock-and-bull story you just made up is anything but a load of hysterical guess-work.

We get it, you don't trust anyone in the game and can't wait to be proven right by every fuck up a senior/popular figure makes, like it's something so fucking extraordinary that no one else thinks might happen. You think because people put a bit of faith in something it makes them stupid - it's the essence of the game, and if you don't understand that then you really are reading from a fucking text book.

I can imagine Ross as a kid at Christmas receiving a bunch of toy's that we're new to him and asking his parents to justify paying such a fee for them before he has even seen them.

As a kid you can ask for certain toys but can't control what one's your parents will buy. Same as fans, we can hope for a Neymar but can't control who the club will buy.

Now you might aswel play with the toy first to see if it's any good instead of trolling your parents asking them to justify why they paid $19.99 for it.

It's still exciting when you get a new toy and we all hope it will be a worthwhile purchase. If not then we'll attack the buyers.

Smart arse who's so fucking specific with the minor details, show me where someone has said this is "brilliant" or why people are "happy" for the sake of it? Of course it's a gamble, most signings are, you're moaning one minute about buying over-paid, over the hill players and then you're giving it the same about speculative spending. Sometimes you have to gamble if it's a player you think is worth it.

"I bet they looked at the stats and worked backwards" - for someone so keen on keeping with the script and playing everything in a black and white ideal world, you don't half make up a load of shit, a bit ironic considering you've posted throughout the two Alberto threads asking people for proof why they think it's a good deal.

Give us some proof why you think the cock-and-bull story you just made up is anything but a load of hysterical guess-work.

We get it, you don't trust anyone in the game and can't wait to be proven right by every fuck up a senior/popular figure makes, like it's something so fucking extraordinary that no one else thinks might happen. You think because people put a bit of faith in something it makes them stupid - it's the essence of the game, and if you don't understand that then you really are reading from a fucking text book.

Ross brings the best out of you! And just for the that I'm going to dedicate my win in the nugget off to you.

So why don't we go and start gambling of loads of kids who've had a good year in the lower divisions everywhere ?

This lad has achieved less than Giovanni Dos Santos, less than Suso - who nobody thinks would fetch 7m if we were to sell him.

This guy isn't worth 7m. A risk for 2-3m fine, 7m is too much

And to add to that. The fact that Barcelona doesnt sign him isnt something to judge him by imho.
They've got loads of attacking players and also signed Neymar.

Sevilla need the money and its expected that Negredo leaves aswell. Navas has already left.

The funny thing is that Rafa wanted him in 2009. We scouted him several times and the reports were excellent. But Sevilla didnt want to sell.

I dont believe for a second that we saw his stats and worked backwards. That doesnt seem like how we do our business these days.

Who knows if he'll be a hit or not, but for 7,5 mill € its not a big risk.
We'll get most of that back if he doesnt make it.
But knowing that those who follow Spanish footy says he could and that he would command a place in most teams bar the top two. Then I think he's got a good chance.

Will be exciting to watch him in action and I hope he hits the ground running.

So why don't we go and start gambling of loads of kids who've had a good year in the lower divisions everywhere ?

This lad has achieved less than Giovanni Dos Santos, less than Suso - who nobody thinks would fetch 7m if we were to sell him.

Achievement is neither here nor there Ross, why should it equate to being the same as buying someone from Hull or wherever? It's a warped logic based as much on guess work as the views you're criticising (and exaggerating). I'm not saying they've got it right and I know next to fuck all about the lad, so there's no "he must be great" viewpoint from me, just hope that he lives up to whatever they think they've paid for, which I doubt is them working backwards from seeing a few stats. Perhaps we've got nervy that we'd lose out and paid the extra to secure him, if that's the case then I hope we thought he was good enough to gamble as much. After Carroll, Downing and Henderson I doubt we'd throw money around so needlessly unless we thought it was worth it and cost effective.

Damn thats a cold ass honky

I think it's a lot of money to pay for someone who hasn't played at a very high level. That said, I'm quite confident we've scouted him intensively and aren't just taking an uneducated punt on him.

Rafa wanted everyone we've signed since he got the boot according to his fan club - so I'll take that with a pinch of salt.

He wasnt thought good enough for the 9th place team in La liga. I dread to think what we might have paid for him if they didn't need money.

The we'll get our money back assumption rarely turns out.

For this money this guy has to be first team material from the off. I can't see it happening

Damn thats a cold ass honky

you need the gif

1361388398_rX4im.gif

Achievement is neither here nor there Ross, why should it equate to being the same as buying someone from Hull or wherever? It's a warped logic based as much on guess work as the views you're criticising (and exaggerating). I'm not saying they've got it right and I know next to fuck all about the lad, so there's no "he must be great" viewpoint from me, just hope that he lives up to whatever they think they've paid for, which I doubt is them working backwards from seeing a few stats. Perhaps we've got nervy that we'd lose out and paid the extra to secure him, if that's the case then I hope we thought he was good enough to gamble as much. After Carroll, Downing and Henderson I doubt we'd throw money around so needlessly unless we thought it was worth it and cost effective.

Some fucking eeejit said if we didn't buy him now he'd be worth 20m next season

Swansea are after Shelvey and the fee mentioned is 5 mill £ + add ons.
So its basicly a swap with Luis Alberto who we bought for 7,5 mill €.

If that happens its a good deal imho.

So Shelvey, a player who has played considerable amount of first team football in The Premiership and Europe, is worth the same amount as someone who has only played second division football. I can see what Ross means.

Ross - I haven't seen much of him so can you tell me a little bit about his ability on the pitch? Technique, skills, position, type of system he's played in and could work under, where he operates well, first touch, ability in confined and open spaces, awareness, etc.

I'm assuming you've watched plenty of him to form the negative opinion you have, so let me know will ya?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom