• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis Alberto - SIGNED fap fap fap - Fuck you Doc Mac, fuck you right in the face'

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have Silva
Arsenal have Cazorla
Chelsea have Mata

If we get this guy and Aspas, that's almost a trend.

I know getting opportunities at such a massive and successful club is a key factor in players looking elsewhere, but it's amazing the high regard with which many young Spanish based players consider us.

Im teasing of course.
I'll tell you what was MASSIVE in how we are regarded by this younger generation.
Istanbul. Thanks to Rafa (Xabi, Garcia, Josemi etc) a generation of young Spaniards believe we are more relevant than we are.
Iago would have been 16 in 2005
Alberto 13
Impressionable young lads seeing their countrymen lift the biggest trophy in club football for a club with a rich history. Then almost repeating it two years later.
Rafa is the reason youngsters still regard us no doubt.
If the last time we were significant in Europe was 2001 this generation wouldnt differentiate us from Steau Bucharest or Sporting Lisbon.
Bravo Rafa.
That ones on you.

I think Rafa defo deseve credit for how we're regarded in Spain - Torres too for Euro 2008 and holding the Liverpool scarf after WC 2010. Viva Espana

Rafa started the Spanish invasion in British football. During his time Alonso and Torres developed into World class players and they should be extremely grateful to Rafa.

But you know who should be thanking his lucky stars that Rafa saw him?

Alvaro Arbeloa, thanks to Rafa he's now a World cup and Euro winner.

Rafa started the Spanish invasion in British football. During his time Alonso and Torres developed into World class players and they should be extremely grateful to Rafa.

But you know who should be thanking his lucky stars that Rafa saw him?

Alvaro Arbeloa, thanks to Rafa he's now a World cup and Euro winner.

I'm sure if Arbeloa was noticed for his performances over here, he'd have eventually been noticed for his performances in Spain, but anyway, agreed re Rafa. It was the same a several years previous with the French and Arsenal.

article-1017573-0114ABD200000578-924_468x287.jpg

The good ol' days....when everything was gay.

he sounds good, but are we right to be excited about a 20 yr old who has hardly played any top league games?

he sounds good, but are we right to be excited about a 20 yr old who has hardly played any top league games?

Exactly. Coutinho wasn't that experienced either. We need a fourth choice striker and I don't see it as that big of a gamble.

Exactly. Coutinho wasn't that experienced either. We need a fourth choice striker and I don't see as that big of a gamble.

erm, countinho had player like 20 games for inter and a load of games of espanyol, has this guy ever played for the first team in the top flight?

erm, countinho had player like 20 games for inter and a load of games of espanyol, has this guy ever played for the first team in the top flight?

Coutinho was obviously more experienced, there's no doubt about that.
Alberto isn't supposed walk into our starting line up but he might surprise us.

There's also a striker shortage in the reserves all things considered he seems to be a decent low risk signing but not for £9 million.

Coutinho was obviously more experienced, there's no doubt about that.
Alberto isn't supposed walk into our starting line up but he might surprise us.

There's also a striker shortage in the reserves all things considered he seems to be a decent low risk signing but not for £9 million.

exactly

just checked, don't think this lad is even in the u21 squad, so if the price of 6-9m is right, it seems an awful lot to pay for a kid who has hardly played any top flight football and is not even good enough to be in the u21 team.

just checked, don't think this lad is even in the u21 squad, so if the price of 6-9m is right, it seems an awful lot to pay for a kid who has hardly played any top flight football and is not even good enough to be in the u21 team.
To be fair its very difficult to make their u21 team.
I mean highly rated players like Suso and Delofeu weren't selected either. They're supposed to play in the u20 FIFA world cup later this summer.

To be fair its very difficult to make their u21 team.
I mean highly rated players like Suso and Delofeu weren't selected either. They're supposed to play in the u20 FIFA world cup later this summer.

fair point, its the lack of top flight games that worries me more tbh.

Spain%20national%20under-21%20football%20team%20-%20Wikipedia%2C%20the%20free%20encyclopedia.png

Note the ages. Luis Alberto is only 20 if I'm not mistaken.

Munain is only 20
Fucking hell.

And that Rodrigo guy sounds fucking boss 14 games 14 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom