• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis Muriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the next Tino Asprilla. Will probably turn out to be a loony just like Tino himslef. Or like our own Luis.
And then once he's at his prime he'll fuck off to Madrid.

Sure. I just can't resist a signing like that, too exciting for the risks to put me off. Like Coutinho.

the most off putting thing for me is that he plays in Italy, have we ever signed anyone decent from Serie A?

Who the fuck is this?

Norwegian football scout and executive, ex-CEO at AS Monaco after being promoted from the job as sporting director at the club. He has previously worked as scout for Grasshopper Club Zürich (1996-1998), Watford F.C. (1998-2000), Bayer 04 Leverkusen (2000-2004), Hannover 96 (2004-2006), and FC Zenit Saint Petersburg and as sporting director in the Norwegian club Fredrikstad FK.

Can you repeat that please?

I am dubious about signing players from Serie A because of Aquilani, Dossena, Poulsen, Borini (maybe) who to date seem to be unimpressive signings. Apart from Ian Rush obviously who I don't count because we sold him there in the first place.

I am dubious about signing players from Serie A because of Aquilani, Dossena, Poulsen, Borini (maybe) who to date seem to be unimpressive signings. Apart from Ian Rush obviously who I don't count because we sold him there in the first place.
Coutinho?

oh fuck I forgot about him already, maybe I need to revise my opinion on Italian based signings.

LOL I was genuinely unsure if you were serious, seeing as Coutinho was the last word of my post that you were actually quoting at the time.

LOL I was genuinely unsure if you were serious, seeing as Coutinho was the last word of my post that you were actually quoting at the time.

haha fucking hell so it was, I don't know why I bother trying to interact with people hungover it clearly doesn't work for me.

Fantastic talent. Reminds me of Henry too, the way he places it in the corner with his right.

The last time he was linked with a move by the media (in April), the amount was €28m.

Milan reportedly made a €10 million bid in January which was rejected outright by Udinese president Gino Pozzo.

A report in Italy suggests that Atletico Madrid are keen on Udinese’s Colombian forward Luis Muriel for next season.

Muriel, who has impressed this term with the Zebrette, has reportedly caught the eye of Atleti and is viewed as a potential replacement for his compatriot Radamel Falcao, should the No 9 leave the Vicente Calderon this summer.

The Gazzetta dello Sport say that the 22-year-old is even the subject of a €28m bid from Atleti, which will be presented alongside other rumoured bids to Udinese chief Giampaolo Pozzo in the coming days via Muriel’s agent.

Antonio Di Natale expects Udinese strike partner Luis Muriel to have a very big future.

“Muriel is an attacker who has the qualities of Alexis Sanchez,” Di Natale, who played alongside the now Barcelona player, told Sky Sport Italia.

“The difference is that he actually scores more goals than Sanchez. In a few years Luis will become a great champion.”

The Colombian, still only 22, has scored 11 goals in 22 Serie A games this term which has seen him paired with outfits such as Milan and Juventus.

One of the most hated players on FIFA. Would be a real sign that we are investing real money in players who are young AND talented, sign him up!

Yeah, let's get him in. Looks class.

If we could get him and Mkitaryan (sp?) in a 3 with Coutinho, that would be incredible.

We should be hiring Udinese's scouting team not City's. looks like they've found another gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom