• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man Utd to appoint Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets kinda complex

748zzse.jpg
It has been taken care off. He has changed his name to: The c*** formerly known as Jose Mourinho.

Stolen from twitter.

First impression is he looks older and tidier in that pic than he did before. Has he begun remodelling himself in response to the doubts which some board members are said to have had?

First impression is he looks older and tidier in that pic than he did before. Has he begun remodelling himself in response to the doubts which some board members are said to have had?

I expect his initial efforts will be about how he isn't what people say he is, he's a lovely man who invests loads of time in bringing through youth players, plays exciting, attacking football, deplores cheating and is absolutely not a cunt.

And then he'll just regress like he always does.

I see Carra expects them to win the league next year or the season after in his Sky article, I can't say he's wrong. They'll probably spend 250-500mill over the next couple of seasons, as they can afford to, and with his tactical nous and early doors love-in from all the players, I can't see how he doesn't win the league. Depressing.
Whether he stays there after his 3yr honeymoon and continues the success is the problem. He wrote them that love letter saying he'd change, play the youth players, and play attacking football. Can you imagine if he does? And we have another fucking ginsoak there for a couple of decades, smashing everything ffs.

I see Carra expects them to win the league next year or the season after in his Sky article, I can't say he's wrong. They'll probably spend 250-500mill over the next couple of seasons, as they can afford to, and with his tactical nous and early doors love-in from all the players, I can't see how he doesn't win the league. Depressing.
Whether he stays there after his 3yr honeymoon and continues the success is the problem. He wrote them that love letter saying he'd change, play the youth players, and play attacking football. Can you imagine if he does? And we have another fucking ginsoak there for a couple of decades, smashing everything ffs.

Mourinho at a club for a couple of decades? That seems.....unlikely

As for Carra, he's always had a lot of respect for how much Mourinho's won, but he's certainly had conflicting views on his suitability for United. Conflicted with himself, actually

it is going to fail.. and fail miserably..

Mourinho has had his day..

it going to be funny as fuck...

Mourinho is going to do to Man Utd what Graham Souness did to us..

I know it's hiiiiiiiiighly unlikely he'd do a long stretch anywhere, but maybe he's due for a change in his usual form? Maybe he finds that he's done enough travelling around he's found a club with a permanent open chequebook, the fans might love him, and he's winning the biggest league in the world every year, and he's getting paid 10's of millions? It was enough to keep ginsoak happy. I obviously hope this doesn't happen, but I'm concerned that he is a very very good coach over a 3yr period, if that at some point starts to extend for a longer period of time, the league could be right in the shit.

I know it's hiiiiiiiiighly unlikely he'd do a long stretch anywhere, but maybe he's due for a change in his usual form? Maybe he finds that he's done enough travelling around he's found a club with a permanent open chequebook, the fans might love him, and he's winning the biggest league in the world every year, and he's getting paid 10's of millions? It was enough to keep ginsoak happy. I obviously hope this doesn't happen, but I'm concerned that he is a very very good coach over a 3yr period, if that at some point starts to extend for a longer period of time, the league could be right in the shit.

Don't do it to yourself..

just don't..

He will fail, I am certain of it...

Oh all the signs are there that he'll fail. But there's no disputing the fact he's excellent over that short period, and he's at a very very powerful club. I really didn't want him there, to be honest I'd have rather any other coach there than him.

Oh all the signs are there that he'll fail. But there's no disputing the fact he's excellent over that short period, and he's at a very very powerful club. I really didn't want him there, to be honest I'd have rather any other coach there than him.

I am fine with it.. the 2 biggest things I hate in football all 1 in place.. Let them enjoy their moment.. it will be short lived...

There is lot that need to be done to get that club back where they once where.. Mourinho is the wrong type of Manager for that..

Last edited:
A lot will depend of he's ready for the demands of managing a club of that size again. If the reports are true that he burnt out at Chelsea are true it will be interesting to see if he's got the energy and passion to take United back to the top.

He's certainly got the ability to do so but it will be no easy task.

United fans will settle for anything that produces results, as we all would. This need to play youth and wide attacking football is widely overstated and he should treat it with a simple disdain. If I were a United fan I would rather him stick to his methods that bought him previous success then try and adapt to a mythical club mantra.

I think his success is very much depending on how the other new toy in town fairs. The press plays a vital part. If Pep get off to a good start and the press puts their love toward him and treat Mr Hyde as the cunt he is, Mr Hyde will show up sooner rather than later.

However there is no guarantee that Pep get an easy start. A lot of new faces, new league for him and issues to address (even if he will be backed heavily). Dr Jekyll on the other hand knows the PL in and out and even if he has his own issues to address. He might get a slightly quicker return on points, and maybe the press will turn against Pep instead of praising him as they will compare those two from first minute. So his success is very much depending on what happens cross the city, because Mr Hyde will come sooner or later, and if it is sooner it will turn real bad on both him and United.

and for those who says he will be heavily backed by 250-500 mill, and in same sentence say he has promised to play the youngsters and behave properly... Explain that one?he will behave sly and smart if the results runs his way, and as an animal when the ref blows a corner against.... And where to put the 500 mill of players if he is to play attractive football with youngsters?

In the past he got to spend money that nobody else could match. Now, whatever he gets to spend, will not really give him an advantage. Every cunt in the league is now loaded. So he needs to spend wisely, and whatever wisdom he might have had is a decade past its sell by date.

Hopefully it ends with him decaying into bones, because he chose poorly.

If the so called golden generation don't get enough power then they will again start to leak things that will damage the manager.

Will be fun to read.

Just think Pep and Citeh. They're now officially my second favourite team.

There has been quite the changes in the league since he last won it.
Guardiola, Conte and Klopp. A more balanced Spurs, Wenger spending some money and Soton/Leicester/West Ham improving.

Think this will be his biggest test so far. Yes, they've got money but so have other clubs.
Will Woodward be able to get him the targets he wants? They couldnt get Sanches signed.

Their defence is horrendous only saved by De Gea.
Hope it goes tits up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom