• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean , it's far from over but 45 minutes more onfthat football and we leave with no points

Time for klopp to get the hairdryer out and Bobby and divock to wait the fuck up

At least youve got saying I told you so, to the three people or so who committed the unforgivable sin of feeling optimistic.

Yep.

There's being optimistic and there's being naive. This was never going to be easy. They could play 11 academy lads and it'd still be a slog.

Fuck VAR, we’ve been shit.
This is how we have played most of the season. But unfortunately this ref is an absolute cunt ... the highest cunt ... of a cunt. We cannot touch them .. its a foul otherwise they can kick and injure us and its ok.

The team have to go in, calm down, but be fucking angry. We've still had the best chances of the game, we just need to take them. I feel Henderson has been a complete absence this game, not sure Keita is the right sub, as much as I'd like him to be, but I still wouldn't be opposed to him coming on.

My bad , I left captain Jordan Henderson out of the call for players needing to wake the fuck up ,he can just grab a taxi home at HT if he likes , that'd be nice

Fuck Atkinson the clown.
He was less than 10 yards away from Origi and "missed" the foul.
Then he and the VAR refs got a second chance to look at the incident and the "missed" it.
This is beyond a joke.

I'd switch to a 4-2-3-1. Mane up top with Firmino behind him. Keita on the left, Chamberlain on the right and Fabinho-Wijnaldum as the midfield pair.

Need to start playing more football in the final third or we aren't scoring 2.

Yeah I'm fully behind operation grab a draw in the 92nd minute after watching 46 more minutes of eye-gouging aids

Atkinson has been completely one-eyed in his reffing, but we need to play better too. We've been nowhere near good enough. But then again, we rarely are in this fixture.

The ref has been shite, but the two VAR decisions were never gonna go in our favour. Clear and obvious error. The problem there is the law, not Atkinson. Even though he is dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom