• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wouldn't have been possible online. I'd rather take the train to Liverpool than speak to another BA representative right now.

This way we should be fine for the noon train and be at the hotel by 3pm.

I used to enjoy the Virgin first class train ride to Liverpool. Was really cheap when booked in advance too. Is that still the case?

It’s luck of the draw really. Sometimes it’s £150+ extra when they only offer a few buttys for the food.

In the last few months I’ve got first class cheaper than standard and got a decent breakfast in an almost empty carriage. Other times it’s expensive with a shit selection of food and busy. Luck of the draw I guess.

Exciting thread - like a real-time road movie.

(Be careful if Steven Segal gets on at Birmingham ...).
Ha, in that case I'll keep the updates coming.

The tube was a good call. Had a little pub lunch in Euston (along with probably the nicest non alcoholic beer I've ever had)

Now on board the train to Liverpool, waiting for them to fix an issue with the power converter... And they just announced that this train may not be able to go anywhere...

Ha, we we're just talking about how smoothly things were going since the British Airways debacle. Tempted fate I guess.

Any which way, I'm getting closer and closer...
10772be5f1771df30bce6ad3094076cf.jpg

Get a taxi to Liverpool.

Woland said he would pay.
We're on the new train now, not full speed ahead though. There's apparently a freight train stuck ahead on our line.

It's been an eventful trip, that's for sure.

Can I also just say again how fucking legendary Woland and FFF are?

Both have gone out of their way to sort me out.

It's greatly appreciated, and along with all the other suggestions, advice, likes, and PM's from SCM, it's a reminder of what a great community we have here.

Thanks all!

It's greatly appreciated, and along with all the other suggestions, advice, likes, and PM's from SCM, it's a reminder of what a great community we have here.

Thanks all!
SCMs needs to create some sort of medal of honour for both of these guys.

Thanks all!
It was my pleasure mate, & really nice meeting you & putting a face to the name!

Great story all round, and really heart warming to see everyone, certain individuals especially, rallying around. I hope the rest of the trip lives up to expectations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom