• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mayweather vs Logan

My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

Well-Known
Walking into a ring with an NFT of Pokemon hung over your neck.

Not a fan of Mayweather either but this world is going down the drain.

No that thing actually has value, unlike the scams that are NFTs. To be honest he actually got a couple of respect points with me for that, if he wasn't being serious and was taking the piss out of 'Money'. Like pretty much all exhibitions though, the actual fight was a joke.
The next one should be better, when the even more punchable little Paul gets snotted by an actual fighter. Hopefully that night won't be blazing hot and I can utilise my time in a much better way, with sleep.

Tyron Woodley? You're not a big MMA fan? I hate to break it to you, but Jake Paul will knock him out inside a couple of rounds or so. It will look super easy, barely an inconvenience. On a related note, are you a rap fan? You can look forward to this getting played over the footage of the knock out, as the world proceeds to burn Woodley alive.

I wouldn't normally, but....

My sleep comment should suggest how many fucks I don't give about it, but yeah I'm inclined to think the guy who trained as a fighter for a decade may just have the edge. It's another farce that doesn't really matter beyond them getting paid so there's plenty that could happen, Paul could shoot a load of ket just before going in the ring for all we know.

You got it. It's about them getting paid, not a fight. If Woodley treated it as a fight, and hit him in his kidneys, the side of the knee, the ankle, pulled down on his head, bent his arms backwards, he'd murder the kid. But to do that requires some amount of malice. In all these conjobs both fighters have zero malice, they're palpably grateful to each other for the pay day. So it's never a real fight, it's just a boxing match, a test of skills, and in the skill of boxing Woodley is way too inferior, way too washed up, and way too small compared to Paul to stand any chance.

Back
Top Bottom