• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Midweek games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=darkstarexodus link=topic=38860.msg1053445#msg1053445 date=1265867066]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=38860.msg1053442#msg1053442 date=1265864272]
[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=38860.msg1053441#msg1053441 date=1265863882]
So, one bloke just looking to stir things up and another who says that he's kidding in the same sentence then?
[/quote]

Erm, they both suggested him. I'm not a mindreader, so who's not to know what they were trying to do.
[/quote]

That's shit Ryan and you know it. One said he was joking and the other was Ross.

Should have just said you couldn't be bothered looking it up. I would have believed you.
[/quote]

I gave up trying to figure out what Ross is implying ages ago mate.

And Ausslin's a rare one.

Well, maybe they were suggesting him seriously or not, I don't know. There was someone else who put his name forward on here, but it was a linked article from a shitty site.

I'm just bored and poking at you. Don't let my mild trolling bother you. I was going to pick on a post in another thread then I realised it was yours too and didn't want you to think I was following you around. This is the time I usually started going at Glock until I realised I was missing out on valuable sleep for no good reason.

If you read the posts again though, it's quite clear they were not being serious about Bruce. Well, Ross' delivery was pretty deadpan but still...

(FWIW, I agreed with your overall summary regarding pace and the rest in the game thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom