• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Midweek Matches 15/16 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2606868/David-Moyes-considering-going-Bilbao-midfielder-Ander-Herrera.html#ixzz2z9QkOpPn ]United weren’t the only club represented at Benfica on Wednesday night meanwhile. Chelsea, Liverpool, Celtic, West Bromwich Albion, Fulham and Watford had scouts in the stands.[/article]

Benfica vs Porto
ben.jpg

I've watched Chelsea a lot lately, and nearly every time they've looked laboured and toothless. They got lucky at the weekend because if Swansea hadn't had a man sent off for two yellows after FIFTEEN fucking minutes I'm pretty sure they'd have got something against them.

And yet, people are right to be worried. Firstly, because their fans are truly hateful scum and you can't help but dread seeing them prevail. And secondly, because Mourinho is well capable of orchestrating one outstanding performance, as he's done a few times this season, just when they've needed it. That's all they need, because they're not shit enough not to win those other 3 matches.

But, saying that, I think we'll be ok. The CL games are a major bonus IMO. Any news on Hazard's injury?

What a truly revolting proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom