• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Milner

Status
Not open for further replies.
EShHMceWkAAYif4.jpg:large

Rio Ferdinand: "It's not about individuals, it's about you." More the orifice than the oracle, that guy.

As for Milner: we may have had players with more star quality about them, but have we ever had a player who was more of a stand-out professional?

Rio Ferdinand: "It's not about individuals, it's about you." More the orifice than the oracle, that guy.

As for Milner: we may have had players with more star quality about them, but have we ever had a player who was more of a stand-out professional?

Lots, yes. And Milner is in that pantheon.

I love him

But he voted Corbyn

Like all footballers*, or indeed any person involved in football, I couldn't give a single fuck what he does, says or thinks about *anything*, outside of football.

And even then I'm barely interested.

Their opinion has no value, unless you're a fucking retard.

* this is also true of actors, musicians, celebrities, writers

Like all footballers*, or indeed any person involved in football, I couldn't give a single fuck what he does, says or thinks about *anything*, outside of football.

And even then I'm barely interested.

Their opinion has no value, unless you're a fucking retard.

* this is also true of actors, musicians, celebrities, writers

Christ, take the joke you tit.

The twitter replies are insane. Some manc's still think it was a good deal, and showed how we were inferior to them because of it.

An ageing, declining, perma-crocked pig poker, is still a better signing to some of their thick cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom