1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

MinamiNO

Discussion in 'The Football Forum' started by 6TimesaRed, Sep 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brizzle

Brizzle Very Well-Known Member

I think it is useful that he's good enough to help us through against weakened teams, at least it means we have someone we can trust in these early cup rounds. I don't see him making his way into the Starting XI but I am becoming less worried about seeing his name there than I was. Backing him & Divvy to take us to Wembley for the Carabao.

2. mwake

mwake Very Active Member

Good points about his strength.

He seems to have the same issue Keita used to have (and sometimes still) with regard to being pushed off the ball...He needs to work on his balance more so he can withstand those strong challenges. Other than that as others have said he looks like a decent player. Also when I think of Rihad Mahrez who isn't the most strongest looking player either but can hold his own it shows that size isn't everything when it comes to balance, you can still be slim build and be strong. He needs to keep working on his balance, simples.

3. peekay

peekay Very Well-Known Member

His improved performance could be a result of him finding his level - championship level opposition. I know Norwich is in the premier league but they are going down. There are a lot of attackers who look really good in the championship but falter against premier league opposition. Minamino could be one of them.

4. bluebell

bluebell Well-Known Member

He is a squad player, but does need to bulk up to improve. He needed more time to adjust, a) because the PL is a far higher level than the Austrian league b) language barrier c) I think he lives alone which psychologically isn't easy.

5. binomial

binomial Super Woke Member

Lives alone? Don’t be silly Blue he obviously has 5 jellied up white assed bitches riding on his big hunk each night.

6. Judge Jules

Judge Jules SCM Addict Member

He did well enough at Southampton to suggest to me that he can have a Premier League career.  Not convinced he's long-term top four material though.

7. Fabio

Fabio Former mod, consistent c*** Honorary Member

He likes his women like he likes his rice.

White, and rolled up in a green mat

darkstarexodus likes this.
  8. mark1975

mark1975 Moderator Moderator

There's always the option of "he's shit" but I'll give him Fellatio anyway. Just sayin.

9. FreshRed

FreshRed Well-Known Member

I am not sure he can bulk up, but I think he is learning to find spaces and move the ball quickly enough where the physical battle is less important. David Silva never "bulked up". Mina is different player - not a playmaker like Silva - but he could operate in similar space and just needs to think fast enough that there is no time to muscle him off the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.