• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mohamed Salah

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not strange

Let's not expect anything other than him signing the deal today.

For our own sanity

Just saying. The Chavs have no mention of him at all on their official website either. Not saying it isn't going to happen, but I think Mama Mia's not that far off the mark on this deal.

[quote="doctor_mac, post: 1055379, member: Is it strange that Salah doesn't appear to have put pen to paper yet? He's not exactly busting a gut to sew the deal up.[/quote]

Whilst Rodgers is telling all and sundry he won't be signing squad players (a dig at Chelsea for Salah's benefit?)

Just saying. The Chavs have no mention of him at all on their official website either. Not saying it isn't going to happen, but I think Mama Mia's not that far off the mark on this deal.
Shhhhhhh shhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*strokes doc macs face*

Salah wouldn't need to look too far into it to see that Chelsea have an abysmal record of giving young players a chance against more proven players. He would need to be pretty naive to think he's going to be a first team regular for Mourinho. The question is whether he cares or not.

I'm tempted to switch off until the window has slammed shut.

I know myself and I'll get excited over this, then Salah will sign for Chelsea.

I can't control myself so I need to control others!

It would be fucking ace if we did sign him now ..... just to be able to witness Mourinho's next press conference, whenever it is.

Mr Mourinho, what do you think of Salah going to Liverpool after you had personally said you had signed him ?

Some on Twitter are saying Salah is holding out for a move to us, and wont agree terms or do a medical with Chelsea.
Doubt it, but we can least hope.

We can hope thats bullshit and the no mark goes to London

Some on Twitter are saying Salah is holding out for a move to us, and wont agree terms or do a medical with Chelsea.
Doubt it, but we can least hope.
Mourinho said they are flying to switzerland to do the medical and how salah is wanting the move.

cant understand that, why are Chelsea flying over to do the medical? Surely the player goes to the club buying him? i can understand in certain situations i.e. if the window is about to close but this is bizarre no? bet Saleh doesn't want to go so the Chavs are sending a load of Russian thugs over.....

So boring, getting wound up about a player we don't actually need and if we were to get him, we'll get fucked in the price. Frankly, if we don't sign him then Ian Ayre has got this right.

Go and get Cabaye!

So boring, getting wound up about a player we don't actually need and if we were to get him, we'll get fucked in the price. Frankly, if we don't sign him then Ian Ayre has got this right.

Go and get Cabaye!
Cabaye? He's decent, but not great. And would cost a fuckload for a 28 year old. Plus he's not really a DM either.

I don't know why we're not all over Alex Song. Still only 26, loads of experience in the PL - and is a versatile, quality player. Only 7 league starts for Barca this year. I'm certain there's a loan deal to be had if we went exploring.

Is it strange that Salah doesn't appear to have put pen to paper yet? He's not exactly busting a gut to sew the deal up.

I have to say Chelsea's spin machine that is talkShite has also stopped reporting on the Salah story (11 million warts and all). Just sayin'.

I can't see why he would be that arsed about joining Liverpool when Chelsea are offering more money, probably paying him more money, will guarantee CL football, work under Mourinho, and he'll get to live in London.

No brainer. Move on.

Yeah, my egyptian mate just sent me this

mohamed salah who liverpool want but chelsea are gonna get isn't that great, just letting you know...

i watched that dude live when he was still in the egyptian league and he's good, but not as good as that suso dude who liverpool loaned out, he'll probably get many games next season - so it's not all bad that chelsea are getting him... he's gonna cost them 20 mil as well.

That dude saw his own sixteen year old brother kill a Muslim Brotherhood intruder with a machete last year. But he's in London studying now and he's coming to the Arsenal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom