• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Momo was boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at that. The guy clearly loved his time at Liverpool. This is what it's all about. This what the likes of Coutinho, Suarez and Owen didn't get.

Momo overwhelmed. ha. ha. ha
before his eye injury, he was unplayable.

We love loyalty. Hardworking honest players

You don’t have to be the best

Just don’t be a weasel - a la suarez, coutiniho, masher and Torres

Momo Sissoko was a great tackler. He had a way of running through an opponent and coming away with the ball.

But then we signed Mascherano, a player who could do that and a whole lot more!

Fabinho is like a more polished version of Momo.

Simliar in many ways - slim, tall, long legs ... superb in the tackle. Fabs just better technically.

Can someone remind me how that eye injury thing happened again? I completely forgot about that.

Fabinho is like a more polished version of Momo.

Simliar in many ways - slim, tall, long legs ... superb in the tackle. Fabs just better technically.

Can someone remind me how that eye injury thing happened again? I completely forgot about that.
Kicked in the eye against a Portuguese side, I think. Porto maybe...

He was never the same after that eye injury. Before that he was viera lite. The passing was a bit suspect at times but he gave lots of energy and pressing

He was never the same after that eye injury. Before that he was viera lite. The passing was a bit suspect at times but he gave lots of energy and pressing
I've no idea who it was against, but I always remember a moment after he came back from that injury, where the ball flew high directly into the air above him, he clearly had no idea where it was or how to judge it, it was like part of his depth perception had been irrevocably damaged.

Reactions: Ijg
I've no idea who it was against, but I always remember a moment after he came back from that injury, where the ball flew high directly into the air above him, he clearly had no idea where it was or how to judge it, it was like part of his depth perception had been irrevocably damaged.

Some sports are never the same after these sort of big blows to the head. James cracknell suffered a similar fate

He was, and (though I may get flamed for this) in my book he was the real MOTM in the 2006 Cup Final against W.Ham. I know Stevie scored those spectacular goals, but without Momo practically playing the Hammers on his own for much of the game Stevie would never have got his chances in the first place.

Momo Sissoko YNWA.

I loved Momo, he was class before his eye injury.

Also, did the second guy in the video say that it was his sisters birthday/their wedding anniversary??? What in the incest.

I loved Momo, he was class before his eye injury.

Also, did the second guy in the video say that it was his sisters birthday/their wedding anniversary??? What in the incest.
I think he says it was her wedding but it sounded like "our wedding".

That welcome to England tackle he gave Ballack in the community shield was quality.

Wait... @Rosco made this???
b9510b23d736da1409976404edf2af89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom