• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, for the life of me, I can't understand is how Sevilla's fans thought he wasn't anything special and were more than happy to sell him to us .. they were absolutely nuts.

perhaps Rakitic cost Barcelona €18 million, which makes Morena seem overpriced in comparison?

What, for the life of me, I can't understand is how Sevilla's fans thought he wasn't anything special and were more than happy to sell him to us .. they were absolutely nuts.
Maybe the way they play doesn't bring out the best of him? The way we play certainly seems to.

Seville fans reckon he always hurtles forward leaving massive gaps at the back.

They're not wrong, it's just they mustn't dig our Brodgers stylee crazyball ways.

It's been great to have two genuinely decent fullbacks in the team. I can't see how any of the other chancers we've got are going to get back in. These two can attack and defend, something none of the others have been able to grasp.

It's the fact that they are both boss at footy... I mean control, little flicks, ability to turn, composure, neat passing, pace. They both look like they could play anywhere on the pitch.

Manquillo created that goal last night, we owe him a big thanks. He did fantastic. Great industry, commitment, harrying, and never giving up. Yup, he's on my wall.

Sterling, Gerrard, Mignolet, Henderson and Lovren are all more culpable for the goal than Moreno
They all played a part true but the gap was left in his position. A fullback has no business being ahead of the ball in the last min of a game you are winning 1-0. But anyway we got away with it so hopefully he'll learn from it

Moreno came 2nd.

BxmIR85IMAADvjN.jpg
Fucking hell, how did that Routledge goal come last?!?!

It'll be the other way around with Aspas. We think he's shite, and he'll turn into a legend at Sevilla.

Made up with these two at the minute, they look like the pick of the bunch of our signings. Ironic really, given they're the two that were greeted with the most cynicism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom