• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

murray

Fox

Very Active
got to hand it to the fella - just beat federer again

Murray is now truley world class

Not the real Federer.

Was Federer not also carrying an injury? regardless, good for Murray. He's starting to pull some big wins out the bag.

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=28680.msg723155#msg723155 date=1226678236]
Not the real Federer.

Was Federer not also carrying an injury? regardless, good for Murray. He's starting to pull some big wins out the bag.
[/quote]

Federer picked up an injury during the match... but still broke Murray 5 times. Some of Murray's shots are exceptional, reminds me of Pete Sampras the way he gets the ball to whip over the net. Hopefully he'll pick up a grand slam, he's got the ability. And still only what? 21/22?

[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=28680.msg723246#msg723246 date=1226683722]
[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=28680.msg723155#msg723155 date=1226678236]
Not the real Federer.

[/quote]

Federer picked up an injury during the match... but still broke Murray 5 times. Some of Murray's shots are exceptional, reminds me of Pete Sampras the way he gets the ball to whip over the net. Hopefully he'll pick up a grand slam, he's got the ability. And still only what? 21/22?
[/quote]

I liked his ruthless attitude. He could have taken it easy against Federer, having already secured his place in the next round, but he wanted to get him out while he had the chance. He's top class.

Back
Top Bottom