• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fecked.. Deal off.. Lyon won't take payment in Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some serious Firm love-in happening on Twitter overnight. 90% of the overnight tweets I see are RTs of "The Firm 100% right … again" and the like

Not sure that sits well with me, I would prefer a dignified silence in the knowledge they are all seeing, all knowing sages

Poor the ox , gets crocked and will come back to work back at square one.

Keita,Fabinho & Fekir certainly *feels* better than Henderson,Gini/can,ox

Just make Big Virgil captain already ..

Poor the ox , gets crocked and will come back to work back at square one.

Keita,Fabinho & Fekir certainly *feels* better than Henderson,Gini/can,ox

Just make Big Virgil captain already ..

I have a feeling Fekir will also be Firmino's primary back up ...

ECB7B121-0EDD-4BB7-94EC-55CFB7D5C6F3.png

I hope we do a thorough check on that knee. 3 injuries in three years.

Admittedly that would be much scarier if Dr Asian Penfold was doing the medical, tapping gently on the wrong knee of the wrong person in the room with a toffee hammer his stethescope pressed against his own arm

Reactions: HC
According to the lads on the Anfield Wrap, journos have been telling them that agents are calling us to offer us top players & saying their players want to play for us specifically.

If that's true it would explain a lot, & it's a fucking great thing.

TAW are a bunch of self righteous super fan bell ends. I bet they only enjoy hipster buttys like goats cheese and Parma ham with rocket on seeded rye.

This feels like an incredible (but slightly drawn out) version of a Footy Manager transfer window. Suarez & Coutinho out for 230m. VVD, Keita, Fabino, Salah, Kefir in.
Hahaha last day of the window. 60m bids on about 15 players then see who agrees deals, pick the ones you want with an hour to spare.

This feels like an incredible (but slightly drawn out) version of a Footy Manager transfer window. Suarez & Coutinho out for 230m. VVD, Keita, Fabino, Salah, Fekir in.

Last edited:
I can't say i've seen an awful lot of him but he always seemed to have a level of talent that suggested he could be great.

Regarding the knee - cruciate ligament injuries take a lot of recovery but they aren't the death knell for a career the way they were 20 years ago.

I'd take someone with ACL surgery over someone, say like Gotze who had obvious inflammation problems that cause regular injuries. There's no cure for inflammation.

TAW are a bunch of self righteous super fan bell ends. I bet they only enjoy hipster buttys like goats cheese and Parma ham with rocket on seeded rye.

I actually really enjoy their podcasts ... I'm not sure 'super fan' is the right term, just extremely positive fans who try to see the positive things ... Kinda like an intelligent version of cardboard dreamy.

I actually really enjoy their podcasts ... I'm not sure 'super fan' is the right term, just extremely positive fans who try to see the positive things ... Kinda like an intelligent version of cardboard dreamy.

They were decent early doors. Now it’s judt seems they talk louder and louder and full of “we go the game” dicks.

My work is round the corner from their office and see them in the boozers. They carry on the same conversations in the pub with their attitude. And half of them look like they still live with their mum.

I can't say i've seen an awful lot of him but he always seemed to have a level of talent that suggested he could be great.

Regarding the knee - cruciate ligament injuries take a lot of recovery but they aren't the death knell for a career the way they were 20 years ago.

I'd take someone with ACL surgery over someone, say like Gotze who had obvious inflammation problems that cause regular injuries. There's no cure for inflammation.
Err Gaviscon fam

They were decent early doors. Now it’s judt seems they talk louder and louder and full of “we go the game” dicks.

My work is round the corner from their office and see them in the boozers. They carry on the same conversations in the pub with their attitude. And half of them look like they still live with their mum.

I dunno - I moved on from the Redmen to them ... I like their podcasts and after game analysis ... Maybe it's cuz I'm an OOTer! :)

This seems to go a bit deeper than mere dislike.

There's some kind of crisp/ sandwich altercation here somewhere.

2x Ibruprofen?

This seems to go a bit deeper than mere dislike.

There's some kind of crisp/ sandwich altercation here somewhere.

I also had the misfortune of standing next to them at a marine game. Absolute bell ends.

One even slated satterthwaites. That was the worst.

I've been harping about a new midfield for the past two years, so I'm gonna be absolutely delighted if we manage to sign Fekir as well.

Fabinho, Keita, Fekir, Mane, Salah and Firmino. Wow.
I mean really, wow!

They're pissy because they've not confirmed it

I worry they might pull the plug because of all this. Smacks of VVD last summer a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom