• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Napoli v Liverpool Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hard work and these aren't very good either.

To be fair, they're closing our front 3 down really well. Missing any real support from midfield. Hopefully Keita isn't serious.

That last throw to TAA - the Napoli player immediately started guarding the byline so we couldn't get the ball down the wing.

it's rather frustrating how 'meh' we are today - it's either the weather, or we want the 0-0, or we are thinking about twatting City.

I never think Firmino does well further back, but tbh he's done very little this evening anyway.

Maybe not, but the way the wings are being defended we're not going to get much joy.
Firmino could in theory provide the impetus we need in the middle

Salah is just having one of those spells, and this game isn't the one to break him out of it. I'd be minded to get Fabinho on and take Mane off to keep for Sunday.

Klopp will wait to make his changes until he sees how their doubke substitution effects their shape.

I expect a double sub of our own shortly afterwards.

Happily take nil nil here.. Job done Europe at this stage.. We should win our next two games

We have been poor though tbf..

Playing like it a training session.. I can only guess we are saving ourselves for the big one in Sunday

There's gonna be some late goals in this. Napoli have spent a lot energy pressing us. Playing in a higher tempo than they're used to.

Salah is just having one of those spells, and this game isn't the one to break him out of it. I'd be minded to get Fabinho on and take Mane off to keep for Sunday.
Yep. It's a cliche but it'll just take one good performance & he'll start tearing it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom