• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA playoffs

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Sorry @dmishra - Suns minus Ayton and Paul had little chance, and were blown apart again.

Nuggets vs Lakers (3) / Warriors (2).

Can't see the Lakers losing 2 more games in a row - esp if Anthony Davis is healthy, as no one on GSW can compete with him. Not sure either team can deal with the Joker.

Heat (3) Knicks (2) vs Celts (3) Sixers (3)

Think the Heat will close the Knicks out ... but game 7 for the Celts / Sixers should be a great game ... @Whaddapie - you're confident?

I'll tell you this, if the Lakers manage to beat the Warriors tonight, they'll beat the Nuggets too.
Their defence isn't good enough.

I'll tell you this, if the Lakers manage to beat the Warriors tonight, they'll beat the Nuggets too.
Their defence isn't good enough.

Don't think LA defense is good enough to deal with the Nuggers - Jamal Murray is playing with such a chip on his shoulder, and Jokic is basically unguardable ... I think Denver would beat them in 6, 4-5 if Davis isn't healthy.

Don't think LA defense is good enough to deal with the Nuggers - Jamal Murray is playing with such a chip on his shoulder, and Jokic is basically unguardable ... I think Denver would beat them in 6, 4-5 if Davis isn't healthy.
Yes Davis has to be healthy bu Lakers have the best defence in the league. Well, since the trade deadline anyway

Yes Davis has to be healthy bu Lakers have the best defence in the league. Well, since the trade deadline anyway

That's very debatable - russell isn't considered a great defender, Lebron never was ... davis makes the defense a good one ... and some really good role players ... they have no one who can shut down joker or murray .... not sure who matches well up against those 2 despite joker being slower than most of us.

That's very debatable - russell isn't considered a great defender, Lebron never was ... davis makes the defense a good one ... and some really good role players ... they have no one who can shut down joker or murray .... not sure who matches well up against those 2 despite joker being slower than most of us.
What?!Davis will shut down Joker. Davis made the all NBA defensive first team twice.
Also, don't underestimate Vanderbilt, superb defender, Shröder too.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Lakers have a tough task against Golden state first.

What?!Davis will shut down Joker. Davis made the all NBA defensive first team twice.
Also, don't underestimate Vanderbilt, superb defender, Shröder too.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Lakers have a tough task against Golden state first.

Davis is great - don't know stats of AD vs Joker, so cannot comment if 'shut down' is what happened (for AD, as Joker cannot defend!)
Yah I like Vanderbilt and Shroeder ("some really good role players") ...

Sorry @dmishra - Suns minus Ayton and Paul had little chance, and were blown apart again.

Nuggets vs Lakers (3) / Warriors (2).

Can't see the Lakers losing 2 more games in a row - esp if Anthony Davis is healthy, as no one on GSW can compete with him. Not sure either team can deal with the Joker.

Heat (3) Knicks (2) vs Celts (3) Sixers (3)

Think the Heat will close the Knicks out ... but game 7 for the Celts / Sixers should be a great game ... @Whaddapie - you're confident?

I'm a Boston fan. It's playoff time. In what universe do you genuinely expect me to be confident of anything other than us finding new and inventive ways to piss away near certain victories? ESPECIALLY considering what my Bruins just did to me?!?! Haven't watch a non-Liverpool sporting event since that game 7, I'm fucked if I'm watching this one... Normal service has resumed in Boston. And it really, really hurts.

I'm a Boston fan. It's playoff time. In what universe do you genuinely expect me to be confident of anything other than us finding new and inventive ways to piss away near certain victories? ESPECIALLY considering what my Bruins just did to me?!?! Haven't watch a non-Liverpool sporting event since that game 7, I'm fucked if I'm watching this one... Normal service has resumed in Boston. And it really, really hurts.
Even now after they just beat the 76ers in Philly and are playing game 7 at home?

ESPECIALLY now, mate. Boston teams usually tend to do the polar opposite of what we all expect of them... We SHOULD win on Sunday, probably going away. We are better than them. But watch us barely show up and get blown out of the gym. I've been here 31 years now, and both The Cs and the Bs have just one title each in that time frame. Both should have several more, but both found (and continue to find) the most shattering and cruel ways to lose games and championships that they really should lock up.

General rule of thumb... Boston teams rarely win when they're supposed to. The Bs were supposed to win in 5 or 6 against Florida en route to skating the cup. The Cs are supposed to win on Sunday. Don't hold your breath,

ESPECIALLY now, mate. Boston teams usually tend to do the polar opposite of what we all expect of them... We SHOULD win on Sunday, probably going away. We are better than them. But watch us barely show up and get blown out of the gym. I've been here 31 years now, and both The Cs and the Bs have just one title each in that time frame. Both should have several more, but both found (and continue to find) the most shattering and cruel ways to lose games and championships that they really should lock up.

General rule of thumb... Boston teams rarely win when they're supposed to. The Bs were supposed to win in 5 or 6 against Florida en route to skating the cup. The Cs are supposed to win on Sunday. Don't hold your breath,
Lol, OK I believe you

Denver up 3-0 in their series ... no answer for Murray and joker having his way.

Miami up 2-0 in their series ... unreal start for them ... butler, bam and role players taking advantage if the Celtics miscues

Which one of these you think could be broken?

348496752_6198783976868147_879932250579013583_n.jpg

Clock last night was well dodge ...
Butler gets those 3 free throws with 2.x left ... and when the celts inbound, it's 3 seconds...

I feel this series will either be a sweep, or a 7 game classic.
And the crazy thing is it could go either way ...
I think it would be good for the NBA for Denver to win - but it seems the Heat are a team of destiny.

Back
Top Bottom