• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Arrival Confirmed for July

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieM

SCM's resident Beer Nazi, Wine Snob & Comic Geek
Honorary Member
You know all those times I talked about being able to spend stupid amounts on wine & beer on account of not having a little one to drain my wallet.

Only gone and fucked that up…

The missus has vetoed “Anakin” & “Jurgen” as names. I haven’t floated “Tayto”…. yet!!!

I’ve just spent a day at a “Baby Expo” - which if there is a hell… can’t be as bad!!!

Oh well…. at least I’ll have someone to cry with me in the middle of the night during our games next season…

You know all those times I talked about being able to spend stupid amounts on wine & beer on account of not having a little one to drain my wallet.

The missus has vetoed “Anakin” & “Jurgen” as names. I haven’t floated “Tayto”…. yet!!!

I’ve just spent a day at a “Baby Expo” - which if there is a hell… can’t be as bad!!!

Oh well…. at least I’ll have someone to cry with me in the middle of the night during our games next season…

Congrats, mate!

Can your baby play in midfield or central defense?

Congrat's... Don't worry I am sure she/he will get the mother's looks
Belle is a great name for a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom