• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
So, looks like this could be this years big transfer saga if this is him throwing his toys out the pram.
You’d wonder if the PSG president will let him rot or let him push through a move to Barca. Either way, he’s a massive diving toxic cunt.

He's on strike, Griezmann's on strike, Pogba throwing his toys out. The french connection. All wankers like that little rat coutinho.

This is more he being upset that Brazil have won a senior competition without him. Probably could not sleep last night.

It won't be long before Mbappe is going the same to get to Madrid. They can only keep their stars if they are competing for the CL year in, year out, because the French league is so low profile. I hope this PSG experiment crashes and burns.

I'm just amazed that Barcelona actually want him back - maybe an indication of the all the internal issues at the club at the moment.

They have quite a few players they are looking to offload which I suppose makes it viable for them to bring him back.

But a club of Barca's stature should really be saying sorry you made your decision, now live with it.

I'm just amazed that Barcelona actually want him back - maybe an indication of the all the internal issues at the club at the moment.

They have quite a few players they are looking to offload which I suppose makes it viable for them to bring him back.

But a club of Barca's stature should really be saying sorry you made your decision, now live with it.

I hope he goes there - he can share the salty tears of disappointment with Messi & Suarez.

Meanwhile - we’ll take Dembele on a years loan to see if his head’s right.

Coutinho can spend the rest of his life wondering why he did what he did, while languishing on the bench.

Wouldn't a straight swap for Dembele be quite logical?

In terms of sorting the mess out at both clubs - yes.

Financially? No.

PSG know Neymar's worth (on the pitch & commercially) and it dwarfs what Dembele brings to the table.

In terms of sorting the mess out at both clubs - yes.

Financially? No.

PSG know Neymar's worth (on the pitch & commercially) and it dwarfs what Dembele brings to the table.
Yeah that's true.

Barca can't possibly buy Griezmann and Neymar in the same window – can they? Financial reasons aside, I think two players of this calibre simply wouldn't join a team at the same time to fight for one spot. So now we are seeing a ridiculous situation with Griezmann's transfer all but agreed and release clause triggered, but apparently some factions inside Barcelona (including Messi) are pushing for Neymar at the last minute. As a result they've unsettled two world-class players, causing them to all but destroy their relationship with their current clubs – but forgot to decide which one they actually want! I'm sure Klopp and other proper football people are looking with a great deal of bemusement at this display of breathtaking entitlement and incompetence.

Last edited:
A little while ago I think someone on here posted something about Qatar, and how they no longer see PSG as a positive front for their image, so they'll be off. The whole idea of the purchase was to boost their international image, but pretty much everyone hates PSG, the team is full of dicks, and they don't look about to win CL at any point soon. Don't know what the truth in any of that is

A little while ago I think someone on here posted something about Qatar, and how they no longer see PSG as a positive front for their image, so they'll be off. The whole idea of the purchase was to boost their international image, but pretty much everyone hates PSG, the team is full of dicks, and they don't look about to win CL at any point soon. Don't know what the truth in any of that is

For a club swimming in money they have had quite a few odd recruitments . Especially on the manager side. Not sure how they are structured and who calls the shots over there but it looks like a kindergarden from outside.

The takeover of PSG is related to the World Cup bid that was awarded to Qatar.

Apparently Qatar promised the French delegation (Sarkozy & Platini) they would invest heavily into PSG in return for their vote - after winning the WC bid that's when the PSG takeover happened.

Also, at the same time Bein Sports (Qatari owned) bought the Ligue 1 broadcasting rights - and apparently they are paying well above what the market price is.

The rumour now is that after the 2022 World Cup is over - Qatar will look to sell PSG.

The takeover of PSG is related to the World Cup bid that was awarded to Qatar.

Apparently Qatar promised the French delegation (Sarkozy & Platini) they would invest heavily into PSG in return for their vote - after winning the WC bid that's when the PSG takeover happened.

Also, at the same time Bein Sports (Qatari owned) bought the Ligue 1 broadcasting rights - and apparently they are paying well above what the market price is.

The rumour now is that after the 2022 World Cup is over - Qatar will look to sell PSG.

And the best part of it all in regarding TV rights, there is a pirate channel broadcasting out of Saudi to all over the Mena region and Qatar can do shit about it. Richard Keyes bangs on about it everyday.

For a club swimming in money they have had quite a few odd recruitments . Especially on the manager side. Not sure how they are structured and who calls the shots over there but it looks like a kindergarden from outside.
Agree, its a shit hole.

How? We aint paying +100 mill for a player, who isn't even guaranteed a start.
All about development.. Liverpool fee will be addon based.. expect an initial fee of much less with add-on incentive to bring it up that figure..

Barca will forgo their 40 mill addon incentive with Dortmund one he is sold

Their is no way there will be a Dembele and Neymar in the same squad..

All about development.. Liverpool fee will be addon based.. expect an initial fee of much less with add-on incentive to bring it up that figure..

Barca will forgo their 40 mill addon incentive with Dortmund one he is sold

Their is no way there will be a Dembele and Neymar in the same squad..
If Dembele is going anywhere it's to PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom