• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_maradona

Very Active
Apparently we have in the region of 30-35 million to spend.

If this is true then I would advocate that we spunk it all on him and offer him silly wages. The kid has incredible talent only surpassed by Messi. His ability would, I think, make up for the difference we have in terms of lack of transfer power and lack of depth elsewhere. His ability would, I think, make up for our overall deficiencies.

I may be dreaming, but I genuinely think that his signing would be a massive statement of intent - play him and luiz behind carrol and keep the current squad (minus the deadwood).

Please please mr. henry use all the funds we have to sign this kid.

serious question - if I wanted to write to henry and advocate his signing, how would I do that? (I appreciate that the odds of him actually reading it our 0.01, but who knows.

serious question - if I wanted to write to henry and advocate his signing, how would I do that? (I appreciate that the odds of him actually reading it our 0.01, but who knows.
Tweet him.

Or, send a letter to Fenway Park.

Everyday.

Chelsea had a £40 million bid rejected for the other Lucas.

I can see neymar going for more

Dear John, please sign Naymar, or I will hunt you and kill you like a dog. Like a dog I say!

You will have to put a threat in for anyone to take it seriously.

Then there is the small matter of convincing Naymar to sign, a horses head on his pillow should do the trick.

I believe there's an agreement in place for him to join Barca next season. So, I guess you're a wee bit late Red_Maradona.

Haven't Real had an agreement in place for a while to sign him? I'm pretty sure I remember reading something to that effect.

Well Dmish according to the report I read, Neymar and his team were put off the Real Madrid deal by Florentino Perez's "arrogance". He reportedly said to Neymar (during a conference call) that he ought to have been happy/honoured that Real were trying to sign him, Neymar & his father went quiet on the deal after that incident & Barca swooped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom