• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loan term loan deal till his UK work permit is fixed.

401014_534143393309995_789636610_n.jpg

he'll be amazing - him and messi will feed off each other, you mark one, then the other will destroy you.

I hope I'm wrong, but Neymar has bottled every chance to prove himself on the world stage. Well at least when I've been watching. Fucking Allen pwned him in the Olympics.

He's only 21 yrs old though. Think he made the right choice choosing Barca over RM. That could make all the difference. Galaticos mentally can cause a lot of harm.

I hope I'm wrong, but Neymar has bottled every chance to prove himself on the world stage. Well at least when I've been watching. Fucking Allen pwned him in the Olympics.

a bit harsh, he's only 21. for a 21yr, he's done everything required of him in brazil, he has plenty of time to prove himself on the world stage.

I really hope he bombs it, big time. His stats in Brazil aren't even as good as Messi or Ronaldo's, yet people speak about him like hes the undoubted best player in the world. Come and prove it.

I really hope he bombs it, big time. His stats in Brazil aren't even as good as Messi or Ronaldo's, yet people speak about him like hes the undoubted best player in the world. Come and prove it.

Umm that is what he is doing. It's not his fault people are overhyping him.

He has scored loads of goals and won trophies with Santos in what has apparently been their best period since the days of Pele.

The kid is 21. What do you want from him?

Its not his fault, you're right. Hearing people constantly putting him in the same league as Messi and co winds me up though.

Watch what he does defenders, definitely has the potential to be in Ronaldo's class

Ouch!
@NeymarStuff: Neymar Senior: "My son tells me that the playing once with Messi is a bigger dream than playing an entire season with Cristiano Ronaldo."

I think this is excellent news.

With Real Madrid now supposedly in pole position to sign Cavani, that would suggest that both big Spanish teams have purchased their big summer forward signing.

That means neither would be in the market for Suarez leaving only City, Chelsea, PSG and possibly Monaco that could afford him. I can't see Bayern spending £60m+ on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom