• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2016/17 Season

Divisional round, some quality games, the only "banker" should be texans @ patriots. 27-0 earlier in the season, I hope its more of the same tonight.

The other three games is more of a toss up. They really are great match ups.

Steelers weapons against a fresh Chiefs.

The red hot Rodgers packers at the no1 seed led by a rookie Cowboys

Battle hardened Seahawks at thr Falcons and Ryan (who usually chokes in the off season)

Predictions and it really is a toss up.

Pats
Cowboys (just)
Steelers (possibly even in OT)
Seahawks

Seattle - Atlanta
Q1 was real quick (~25 minutes).
Seattle got the ball first, drove with little issues and scored a TD on a pass to Graham. Rawls looks like he did last week, and Wilson looks healthy.
Atlanta got the ball next ... and their 8 minute drive is in the red zone ...

Q2 begins

TD and we are all tied up.

In case Oncey doesn't know. Steelers game pushed back until 1am tomorrow.

12-10 to the falcons now.

Wilson tripped into the end zone and a safety (that drive started after a 70+ yard punt return by Hester was negated by a penalty)

Never a fan of punt returners declining to catch the ball. Just call for the fair catch.

Falcons start on own 1 yard line.

Got to be one of the quickest 1st halves ever. 2min warning Falcons on the move, and they get the ball in the second half. TD TD and Seahawks will have a proverbial mountain to climb.

19-10 at half time ... Falcons offense is ridiculous ... Their defense is not great - but so fast, so it covers up the issues.

Enjoy the 2nd half lads .. I'm going to bed.

Shead Injured
Bennett Injured

But the big one for Cowboys, Jones looks like he has a knock.

Seahawks need a TO or hold to a field goal right here or its done.

Watched Pats, was a weird game. Won 34-16, but so much could have gone better.

13 out their 16 points came from 3 turnovers (2 INT and a kick off return fumble), the other 3 came from a lack of discipline.

Bennett looks like he's jarred his knee. TE down to the bare bones.

It was just lucky we were always ahead so forced the mistakes from Texans. Will need to play better in the championship game, thats for sure.

Hahaha what a stupid penalty from Butler.

How the fuck is that a 15 yard penalty? If didn't even get into the huddle ... the play wasn't even said!

So far, all the breaks are going to the Packers ... Rodgers almost throw a pick 6 and that TD throw barely scratched Lee's body as it got to Rodgers!

How the fuck is that a 15 yard penalty? If didn't even get into the huddle ... the play wasn't even said!

So far, all the breaks are going to the Packers ... Rodgers almost throw a pick 6 and that TD throw barely scratched Lee's body as it got to Rodgers!

Costly penalty, but 15 yards? Absolute joke. Packers getting all the breaks so far.

Defense needs to step up. Sadly we miss some players that can make some big plays

How the fuck is that a 15 yard penalty? If didn't even get into the huddle ...

Resting the starters against Philly was a massive mistake imo.
But you called it earlier in the thread that lack of playmakers on the d will cost you and I think you're right.
I can't see them stopping Rodgers in this form.
He's unstoppable.

Resting the starters against Philly was a massive mistake imo.
But you called it earlier in the thread that lack of playmakers on the d will cost you and I think you're right.
I can't see them stopping Rodgers in this form.
He's unstoppable.

If they put up 38 points on that Giants D, though they were missing DRC, I really worry about what we'll do ... so far, getting no breaks (on either side of the ball).

Still a looong way to go.

So much for no breaks.
Clear pass interference there.

That's not a 'break' - Rodgers not seeing Church and throwing it high enough for it to miss a pick 6, or a ball scraping Lee's shoulder for their TD ... or that penalty ... Those are breaks that equal TDs ...

This game feels over.

Back
Top Bottom