• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2017/18 Season

Jimmy G looks fucking legit - what I noticed (and it's what I think is missing most from Dak's game) is he releases the ball early and confidently. Keeps the defense on their toes ... He's their franchise QB ... GREAT trade.

As for the boys - I'd keep Garrett for some reason. THe team definitely plays for him, but he's gotta have a younger, brasher OC.

Questions have to be asked about Garretts future, but Linehan surely is out. Those playcalls from 1st and goal without letting Zeke run it from 2 yards. Awful

Jimmy G looks fucking legit - what I noticed (and it's what I think is missing most from Dak's game) is he releases the ball early and confidently. Keeps the defense on their toes ... He's their franchise QB ... GREAT trade.

As for the boys - I'd keep Garrett for some reason. THe team definitely plays for him, but he's gotta have a younger, brasher OC.
49ers can have him for another season.. Then we will swoop to take him back..

Who am I kidding? Jimmy G is legit. I was gutted we only got a 2nd round pick. Which he's busy converting from a 34th pick to around a 40th pick.

Yah - with Shananan & a pretty good defensive foundation, expect them to be next year's Rams ... There's a reason the Falcons have struggled so much this year.

Questions have to be asked about Garretts future, but Linehan surely is out. Those playcalls from 1st and goal without letting Zeke run it from 2 yards. Awful[/QUOTE]

I wanted to throw the remote at the TV at that point. And I am not even a Cowboys fans.

Harrison to New England.. Now that is a shock.

We do need some LB help. Flowers is doing a good job, as is Wise, Van Noy when healthy is ok. But its still a weak area.

Earl Thomas to Garrett after the game "If you'll have the chance, come and get me"

If we could get him in the offseason (Seattle will have to cut quite a few of their star defenders), maybe it will have the same effect that signing #94 did in 1992 (if that's before your time, Charles Haley!)

Harrison to New England.. Now that is a shock.

We do need some LB help. Flowers is doing a good job, as is Wise, Van Noy when healthy is ok. But its still a weak area.

Sabotage maybe? "Coach, here is their defensive gameplan" "Thanks James, STEELERS 4 LIFE"! :)

If we could get him in the offseason (Seattle will have to cut quite a few of their star defenders), maybe it will have the same effect that signing #94 did in 1992 (if that's before your time, Charles Haley!)

Sabotage maybe? "Coach, here is their defensive gameplan" "Thanks James, STEELERS 4 LIFE"! :)
We've got an unbelievable record against the steelers, since they use zone 90% of the time. But i like your thinking.

So thats the playoffs sorted.

NFC looks a bit more unpredictable than the AFC again.

Bills, Titans and Jags all in the playoffs. What kind of universe is this?

Eagles look in all kinds of problems.

I could see a Vikes vs Patriots superbowl, however it could easily be Steelers instead.

Wildcard card picks?
No surprises in AFC. Jags beat Bills and Chiefs beat Titans.

NFC is interesting... I think Panthers will pull off a minor upset over Saints to be only wildcard team to advance (although not really an upset), however Rams to beat Falcons.

Anyone else read that espn article? Not many sources mentioned. But a lot of it would make sense.

I can see Belichik going to Giants at the end of the season if the bit about Jimmy G is true.

Go to Giants. Pick the QB as 2nd pick your team scouted at Pats.

Wildcard card picks?
No surprises in AFC. Jags beat Bills and Chiefs beat Titans.

NFC is interesting... I think Panthers will pull off a minor upset over Saints to be only wildcard team to advance (although not really an upset), however Rams to beat Falcons.
Jags, Chiefs.
Saints, Rams.

Only the Titans for me have a sniff

That's a shocker that. I have the falcons ZERO chance.

Maybe field goals can win this Superbowl

Andy Reid bringing his Philly playoff magic to Arrowhead. Hunt only had the 1300 yards going into the game. No reason to give him more than eleven carries, especially when you have an 18 point lead. Embarrassing.

It's hard to compare across the years, but the haul of national titles at Tuscaloosa in less than a decade is unprecedented in poll-era football. Bear Bryant won more than twice as many games as Saban has, but was in the job more than twice as long and won the same number of titles. His tenure certainly counts as the greatest dynasty in college football. The only things remotely comparable are the Frank Leahy era at Notre Dame and maybe Osborne at Nebraska.

That walk-off winning TD was beautiful. Especially following the sack. Interesting to see what Saban does next year with his QBs.

So NFL london games announced in 30 mins.

Rumours that only 3 games seems to be confirmed via Skybet.

Eagles @ Jags
Titans @ Chargers
Seahawks @ Raiders

Am I right in thinking Garoppolo is a free agent this summer? He looked tidy in the games I saw tail end.

I'm dead fucking worried Ben will retire win or lose this summer and we have zero in the way of viable back up.

Same boat as the Giants, Saints and a host of others but we won't get to pick till about 30

Am I right in thinking Garoppolo is a free agent this summer? He looked tidy in the games I saw tail end.

I'm dead fucking worried Ben will retire win or lose this summer and we have zero in the way of viable back up.

Same boat as the Giants, Saints and a host of others but we won't get to pick till about 30
49ers can tag him

Back
Top Bottom